The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

My Faux Trailer *Pre-Production*

Me and my friends are in pre-production for a faux trailer of my own, Yes I know we should have done it sooner for the SXSW contest.

I’m not going to give you guys any details about it, but I will give you the name.

Mission From God.

Coming Soon.

should be interesting i love when people make theese faux trailerrs.

Lol, me and my friends are going to shoot faux trailers too…

I was brainstorming and I came up with an idea, Jesus is gonna get revenge on Judas. I’ve thought of some ideas for it too. “Bring Me the Head of Judas Iscariot” or “Jesus Christ: Gangster No. 1”… It’s the Bible on crack!

My brother is gonna do a zombie one, I don’t really know too much about it. He hasn’t told me much, but he is writting a script, 18 pages so far, for an actual film…so I dunno, should be interesting either way.

Another idea (that I probably won’t use) I came up with is a spoof of Death Proof. A guy uses a bike instead of a car, and some other things that would be spoofing DP… “The film with the best bike chases since E.T.!”…I probably won’t do this but you never know.

yea i am currently writing one for a slasher movie called easter eggs about a serial killer in an easter bunny costume.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Jesus is gonna get revenge on Judas. I’ve thought of some ideas for it too. “Bring Me the Head of Judas Iscariot”
[/quote]

you have to do that…

maybe we should all make faux trailers of some sort…

I’m gonna try to write some stuff for the trailer soon, and hopefully shoot it soon too.

I got the script finished for a fake trailer called “Bycicle Guy”(When justice is done, he goes on).

LOL. Great stuff.

Im actually thinking about shooting the trailer for easter eggs in 8mm to test out shooting film and give it a natural grainyness.