My Best Friend's Birthday

how do the transcript evolve ? Have you finished it ?

Is there any “real” script of the movie ? Because I haven’t seen it, so I’ld like so much read the all story (or at least what is on the movie)… but I suppose no, because you wouldn’t try to write the transcript in this case… I’ve already tried to get it without success.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
how do the transcript evolve ? Have you finished it ?

Is there any “real” script of the movie ? Because I haven’t seen it, so I’ld like so much read the all story (or at least what is on the movie)… but I suppose no, because you wouldn’t try to write the transcript in this case… I’ve already tried to get it without success.
[/quote]

i dont have time to do it, i dont know how far frasercoull is, he hasnt contacted me

[quote=“Cherry_Licker”]
The quality wasn’t awesome, but I oculd see everything fine, and NOTHING was wrong with the audio (I only couldn’t hear 2 scenes because of loud music, but they weren’t IMPORTANT scenes to say. Just teh scene where the call girl is talking to herself on how she’s gonna present her self and one other scene I can’t remember right now)

But yes, I really enoyed it and was pissed when it eruptly ended! I wanted MORE! I wanted to see what happened with the jealous boyfriend and all!

Very cool movie, I love all the little lines and stuff referenced later in Tarantino films like the line, “Time out Greenbay!” But shit, the dialogue was delivered so well in this film, and Tarantino was at his best acting yet! I loved when he and the cake sales man guy were talking about Elvis. Now THAT was great dialogue!

And from a technical aspect, the camera work was really well done. My favorite scene is when the camera is in a long circle as Tarantino is talking to the call girl. Great acting there along with chemistry with music!

I also liked how the Radio station was called K-BILLY!

The whole movie reminded me of an Episode of Seinfeld  ;D
[/quote]

I definitivly could watch the movie. And I think Cherry Licker made a good post about it.

The quality wasn’t very good. Normal, it’s an old copy ! But on dvd that works well… Of course I couldn’t understand all, it was sometimes hard to understand the english (I’m french…).

The story is just like a first script of True Romance. Same situations, and so on. I don’t think the story was the best of the movie.

But he can already good shoot : the long circle travelling in the pool, and then the travelling in the scene where the girlfriend is in his bed, and QT calls her. Good others angles.

It’s a movie to see because it’s the first of QT, but of course it isn’t a masterpiece. We see that it’s a first movie ! QT can do much better now of course ! ;D

But already cult, because too rare !

Does anyone have the dvd, I think you can buy whats left of the print on a dvdr format, does anyone have it?

Ill post a link if I find it again.

I have bought a copy on dvd, on eBay…

you can legally buy it at superhappyfun.com

[quote=“MiaMsPink”]
How can I get a hold of it?
[/quote]

like i said, superhappyfun.com

“he who can read, is of advantage”

I found it “released” in the “bulgarian free internet space”. See if the link works out of Bulgaria:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.arenabg.com/details.php?id=6#comm32134”>http://www.arenabg.com/details.php?id=6356&viewcomm=32134#comm32134</LINK_TEXT>

I’ll have what to do this evening.

//God bless the torrent system ::slight_smile:

I think it would be awesome if someone like the Criterion Collection was to do a dvd for KILL BILL or something and include MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING as a bonus feature. This will probably never happen but I can have my fantasies. :slight_smile:

[quote=“ray nicolette”]
I think it would be awesome if someone like the Criterion Collection was to do a dvd for KILL BILL or something and include MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING as a bonus feature. This will probably never happen but I can have my fantasies.  :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Sorry, I meant BEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAY, no Im not talking about that Julia Roberts movie. Cant find the edit button!

IS ANYBODY GONNA DO THAT TRANSCRIPT YET???

Does the link work?

[quote=“Dillontino”]
IS ANYBODY GONNA DO THAT TRANSCRIPT YET???
[/quote]

i dont have the time. i can send what i have to anyone willing to finish it

Anything would be great! I really want to get this but just want quality for money…

Just one Yes or No is enough.

the link?

its loading, but really not much results… i am on broadband and i dont get any reply from that site…

Is there anyone in England that has it and I will pay them for a copy! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with a cherry AND cream on top!!! :’(

Is there any way to upload it somewhere. If someone say where and how, I am ready.

My copy is on the way ;D R2 DVD

[quote=“Mr_BG”]
Is there any way to upload it somewhere. If someone say where and how, I am ready.
[/quote]

That’s what I asked someone but no-one got back to me! There must be a way!!!