MTV Movie Awards

Sweden was 2002 i think… or 2001…

Elena is from Sweden, and we were actually friends when we were kids. We lived in the same apartment building. All the guys fell in love with her :stuck_out_tongue:

Just go on! I love to chat about it too, haha!

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Sweden was 2002 i think… or 2001…
[/quote]

I cant remember, that sucks! Which song was it? Im so senile!!!

That’s so cool - you knew a Eurovision winner!!!

I also really like the Turkish lassie that wan a few years back. Eurovision music is so cheesy but it is brilliant lol!

Tusen och en natt med Charlotte Nilsson, numera perelli.

You knew elena? cool!

oh, and about Jessica Alba, I HATE HER!!!

[quote=“MissMia”]
That’s so cool - you knew a Eurovision winner!!!

I also really like the Turkish lassie that wan a few years back. Eurovision music is so cheesy but it is brilliant lol!
[/quote]

Yeah, it is, but you gotta love it! haha! You mean Sertab?

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Tusen och en natt med Charlotte Nilsson, numera perelli.

You knew elena? cool!

oh, and about Jessica Alba, I HATE HER!!!
[/quote]

Yeah,i did, haha.

Good, i hate her too! ;D

[quote]Yeah, it is, but you gotta love it! haha! You mean Sertab? [/quote]

Yeah! Sertab Erener, totally forgot her name there!

What did you think of the Xena Warrior Princess Inspired people from the Ukraine? They were awesome.

I think we should start a protest against Jessica Alba presenting lol!

Hhaha! yeah, Ruslana! She was quite popular here!

We gotta organize against Alba! Now!

[quote]Hhaha! yeah, Ruslana! She was quite popular here! [/quote]

Eurovision music never makes it big over here, even the UK entries do shit in the charts!

[quote]We gotta organize against Alba! Now![/quote]

Yeah, we need a funky acronym.

Some songs become hits here, like Ruslana and Sertab.

Yeah, got any ideas?

Hehe, Eurovision’s this Saturday, soooo excited!

95% of the time they are one hit wonders, haha i hate Eurovision, dunnu why, it’s retty silly i think, spending so much money organising it, eventually all the countries team up and fuck the small ones like us :frowning:

I hope Belgium at least passes the finals. I put a bet on their song that it will. And I haven’t even heard it! :-</E>

[quote]haha i hate Eurovision, dunnu why, it’s retty silly i think[/quote]

Blasphemy! :smiley:

It is the biggest waste of time out, but I love it, a guilty pleasure. Everyone hates Britain, that’s why we suck at it so much.

[quote]I hope Belgium at least passes the finals. I put a bet on their song that it will. And I haven’t even heard it![/quote]

Oh yeah, you have to go through qualifying rounds, Britain automatically gets a place regardless.

[quote]Yeah, got any ideas? [/quote]

Totally haven’t got anything good yet, but will keep trying.

Are you sure it’s gonna be Alba?

We are sending Carola to Eurovision, she’s gonna be heartbroken when she looses 8)

The odds that my beloved country Malta will win the contest is currently 200 to 1. We usually do fairly well, but as Johny said many big countries usually vote for their neighbors regardless of the song so the chances that we win are pretty close to nil. Which makes the Eurovision even more worthless than it already is.

look at this dame we’re sending, looks Swedish almost :-*

[quote=“Scarface”]
I hope Belgium at least passes the finals. I put a bet on their song that it will. And I haven’t even heard it! :-</E>
[/quote]

haha you’ll be blown away by it’s amazingness

ps: we won in '86, pal 8) also ended up last about 15 times but … remember '86 8)

We won 2000 i believe… :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry Belgium, you can always hold comfort in the fact you can’t suck as badly as Norway does. Except last year, the glam rockers were awesome!

Last British win was '97.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Are you sure it’s gonna be Alba?

We are sending Carola to Eurovision, she’s gonna be heartbroken when she looses 8)
[/quote]

I read somewhere it is gonna be her. I hope that info was wrong. And Carola is a fuckin bitch.

[quote]I read somewhere it is gonna be her. I hope that info was wrong. And Carola is a fuckin bitch[/quote]

Is she a good singer? Why is she a bitch? Did you grow up with her also?