MovieWriterPro 2.1 - screenwriting software

Hello

We just released new version of our screenwriting software: MovieWriterPro 2.1

It’s a screenplay writing software very light, powerful, easy to use, and low price (>25 usd)

You can download it on http://www.reynes.org and try it with full functionalities.

We are waiting for your comments and ideas.

Thanks a lot

MovieWriterPro Team

[quote=“mksoft_”]
Hello

We just released new version of our screenwriting software: MovieWriterPro 2.1

It’s a screenplay writing software very light, powerful, easy to use, and low price (>25 usd)

You can download it on http://www.reynes.org and try it with full functionalities.

We are waiting for your comments and ideas.

Thanks a lot

MovieWriterPro Team
[/quote]

but this is not a marketing platform. advertising for commercial products/websites is against our board rules. and while we think screenwriting software is cool, i dont support advertising on my website like this. if you want to have a banner running on my website please email me we can negotiate a deal.

great program, though

but i cant be fucked to leave final draft

i personally prefer Sophocles, to be honest :_)

i just write in word or on a typewriter cause i know the format off by heart

[quote=“Angel”]
i just write in word or on a typewriter cause i know the format off by heart
[/quote]

yes but you have to do it all by hand. screenwriting software does all that work for you, and you can just concentrate on the writing itself. and most softwares out there come with a bunch of other cool features

I must agree with Seb, I prefer to have the story flow than worry about formatting along the way.

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
i personally prefer Sophocles, to be honest :_)
[/quote]

ive been converted from Sophocles to final draft lol, not that i paid for it ;D.

I finaly broke down and PAID for the new version of Final Draft. But I got it at Student discount for a hundred or so less. Cha Ching !

haha im sure with people like tom hanks using their software they wont miss the money u dident have to pay ;D

Tom Hanks doesn’t get a cent of the revenue Final Draft generates. I believe they sent him a free version for a brief plug that they can use on their site.

I don’t worry about getting the formatting perfect, i just tab for dialogue and the rest is easy to type cause i already know the format. I don’t need to sacrifice story to worry about formatting.

[quote=“Angel”]
I don’t worry about getting the formatting perfect, i just tab for dialogue and the rest is easy to type cause i already know the format. I don’t need to sacrifice story to worry about formatting.
[/quote]

How would making sure you got the formatting down, sacrifice the story?

It sounds to me like when you write, you wish-wash around with the thoughts in your head and sort’ve jot down what comes to mind.  Which is probably the reason, “worrying about something else, takes away from the story.”  You could lose focus easily.  The thing is, good screenwriters know exactly what they want to write – and write it.

Forgive me for going a bit off topic here, but I think one of the most underlooked differences between a “not so good” screenwriter and a “good” screenwriter, is the confidence shown throughout their writing.

Sorry, I just hate it when people give excuses for not formatting properly.

Tarantino’s formatting is CRAP…his screenwriting is masterfull

I first jot down ideas…and then mold it into the right format, so it looks good.