The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Movies QT hasnt seen

the man has seen almost every movie…so what are some of the movies youve heard or read that QT has admitted in the past to have never had seen…

two instantly come to my head

i know that he had admitted to have never seen "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"

and also “A Star Is Born”…he admitted that one on that TCM interview he did a while back

I know that he hasn’t sen any of russian movies that i did

He hasn’t seen Resident Evil. That I can assure you of!

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
the man has seen almost every movie…so what are some of the movies youve heard or read that QT has admitted in the past to have never had seen…

two instantly come to my head

i know that he had admitted to have never seen "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"

and also “A Star Is Born”…he admitted that one on that TCM interview he did a while back
[/quote]

Now, are you talking about the 1937 “A Star is Born” or the George Cukor musical with Judy Garland?

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
He hasn’t seen Resident Evil. That I can assure you of!
[/quote]

why? that’s the kind of movie QT would watch.

On the Hot Fuzz 3 disc collector’s edition commentary with Edgar Wright, he said he’d never seen “The Bitch”

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Now, are you talking about the 1937 “A Star is Born” or the George Cukor musical with Judy Garland?
[/quote]

the Judy Garland one, they were discussing her at that moment in the interview

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
the Judy Garland one, they were discussing her at that moment in the interview
[/quote]

I own the DVD - I bought that signature box set of hers. It was a great film, Judy combines all of her abilities in this picture. It had the biggest event premire in cinema history. It was attended by most Hollywood acotrs like Clark Gable, Joan Crawford, Liz Taylor.

oh for fuck sake!!! ::slight_smile: