Movies nobody else knows about

I’m constantly looking for movies to watch and love finding some good new movies i’ve never heard of. Please list a couple of movies you saw that you dont think anybody else saw.

I’ll start with “In The Company of Men”

It’s a good movie about two men who are tired of the way women treat them and decide to seek a little revenge. Quite disturbing

sorry if this has been done before but i couldn’t find anything related to it. please, remove it if its redundant

Well, with this crew, they are into some pretty crazy stuff, so yeah.

Some films I don’t think you’ve seen that you should:

Dead Again

The Name of the Rose

Titus

Ichi the Killer

Those are all pretty modern movies, so they shouldn’t be that hard to find. See them in the order listed.

Titus is fuckn insane. One of those movies I can only watch once but never forget.

Waiting for the Man is a really cool movie that nobody has seen. it is about three guys in a cabin in the desert waiting for a drug deal to go down, and it is pretty hilarious. i don’t think it came to the theatres ever, i saw it on normal t.v.

Heres a movie I know none of you have seen or heard of.

For Da Love Of Money

Funny ass movie, great to get some laughs in.

ALSO GO SEE…

How To Be A Player

The Wash

I want to see that^

Waydowntown is good.

I have one, but it may be more common than I think:

Slam I don’t know any of the actors names in this movie, but I saw it late late one night on IFC, and it is about a poet and he struggle with society and being a black man living in america and in a prison. It is definitely worth a watch.

How about Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter?

That’s one fine piece of cinema.

[quote]I want to see that^

Waydowntown is good.[/quote]

Waydowntown is sweet

[quote]Titus is fuckn insane. One of those movies I can only watch once but never forget. [/quote]

I keep wanting to see it again, but never get around to it. It truely is a brilliant movie. It puts Shakespeare in a light I’ve never seen before. The acting is the tops, and don’t even get me started on the visuals. The best I’ve ever seen most likely. Check this sucka out. It’s weird and beautiful.

[quote]I have one, but it may be more common than I think:

Slam I don’t know any of the actors names in this movie, but I saw it late late one night on IFC, and it is about a poet and he struggle with society and being a black man living in america and in a prison. It is definitely worth a watch.[/quote]

AllMovie | Movies and Films Database | Movie Search, Ratings, Photos, Recommendations, and Reviews

[quote]How about Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter?

That’s one fine piece of cinema.[/quote]

I was about to chew you out for this not existing, but this actually is a movie.

^^^^

Did I mention that it’s supremely awesome?

Here’s how one of the imdb users sums it up:

Jesus returns to fight an army of lesbian vampires, atheists, and mad doctor and a confused white guy. Helping him are Mary Magnum and El Santos, the Saint of the Wrestling ring. A mix of funny characters and ridiculous fight scenes make this one of the coolest movies on the planet. If your into weird, sacrilegious humor, this movie is for you!

The Matrix, LOTR, and Star Wars are all movies you should start out with. people always give me a strange look when i talk about them so they must be under the radar

What the fuck is Star Wars??? Is it about stars fighting each other?

During Christmas Break, I rented Melvin Goes to Dinner, directed by Bob Odenkirk of Mr. Show fame, and I really enjoyed it. The whole movie is about a group of friends who share an evening together in a restaurant, chatting and just talking about life. It is a really good movie with interesting characters, and I suggest you check it out.

NOW

thank you all, this turned out better than i expected.

another one:

kissed

There is This somewhat stupid but hilariously bad explotation film called Island of Death, a couple go to a greek island and kill sinners. Whether they decapitate them, shoot them or crusify them, then and drown them by forceing them to drink paint while they’re nailed to the ground in bloody detail. Also, it’s an incest love story to sweeten the sick deal.

And there is House on The Edge of The Park. Ruggero Deodato’s (Cannibal Holocaust) rape and violence fest where him and his retarded (I hope) buddy played by italian explotation god John Morgen terrorize a house full of rich snobby people. They beat the men and rape the women. Some good gruesome bits and a pretty unexpected ending make this one good.  :slight_smile:

[quote]There is This somewhat stupid but hilariously bad explotation film called Island of Death, a couple go to a greek island and kill sinners. Whether they decapitate them, shoot them or crusify them, then and drown them by forceing them to drink paint while they’re nailed to the ground in bloody detail. Also, it’s an incest love story to sweeten the sick deal.[/quote]
Excellent, but how could you forget the Goat Sex scene!? ;D My favorite part of the movie, well, that and when he urinates on that freaky old lady. It’s such a bad movie, but still vastly entertaining :smiley:

Anyway, a list…

Squeeze

Expiration

Saving My Hubby

Six-String Samurai (granted, not the most obscure movie, but not particularly well known)

Shogun Assassin

Some Girl

Fighting Ace

All Over Me

Godmonster of Indian Flats

Johnny Firecloud

Fist of the North Star (anime, not too obscure, but still great)

Electric Dragon 80,000 V.

We’ll I like them old Kung-Fu flicks,espescially the Wu-Tang series like:

-Drunken Wu-Tang

-Raiders Of Wu-Tang

-Iron Monkey

-Shaolin Master Killer

-Ol’Dirty Strikes Back

etc…

you talkin bout the old Iron Monkey or the new one, Cipher? the Yuen-Wo Ping one kicks so much ass, i saw that in the theatres when it came out. I really wanna see Drunken Wu-Tang, i hear it’s bizarre as fuck and even has Watermelon Monsters. :slight_smile:

i rented Mystery of Chessboxin last night, gonna watch it soon. on the back of the case, it says that it caused riots when released in New York. anybody know why?

Okay, Here are some movies that nobody knows, but that are really godd and that I highly recommend

1. Spun
  2. The Music of Chance
  3. Smoke
  4. Blue in the Face
  5. Spring, Summer, Autumm, Winter and Spring
  6. The Element of Crime