really looking forward to

Watchmen

Where the Wild Things Are

Funny People

just to name a few

Inglourious Basterds

IB

Public Enemies

When You’re Strange (The Doors Doc) no release date, since Johnny Depp is signed on to re-narrate it.

Inglourious Basterds

Last House on the Left

Halloween 2

For the present…

Watchmen

Public Enemies

Inglourious Basterds

The Brothers Bloom

Sunshine Cleaning

Black Dynamite

Shutter Island

The Soloist

Big Fan

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Inglorious Basterds

Watchmen

I Love You, Man

Fast and Furious

The Box

Observe and Report

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

The International

S.Darko (Morbid Curiosity)

Nottingham or Robin Hood (whatever they’re calling it now)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The Taking of Pelham 123

Public Enemies

Public Ennemies

Inglourious Basterds

Fantastic Mr Fox (Tim, you’re the one) :-*

Shutter Island

Where the Wild Things Are

The Box

Sherlock Holmes

The Road

The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus

Jennifer’s Body

I add 3 movies to your list Lili which sounds good to me :slight_smile:

Los Abrazos Rotos - Pedro Almodóvar (France : sortie le 23 mai)

Biutiful - Alejandro González Iñárritu (with Bardem!!!) (France : apparemment sortie en décembre)

Whatever works - Woody Allen (France : sortie 8 juillet)

Good choice ! I didn’t add the Almodovar movie since it’s soon released here. But the Woody and Inarritu movie should be added. :wink:

films i really can’t wait to see:

inglourious basterds

funny people

and that’s more or less it

Oh yeah, I’ve seen Funny People trailer. Not sure I’ll like it but Jason Schwartzman with his solo band, Coconut Records, made some original tracks for the movie, so I’ll probably see it soon or later :stuck_out_tongue:

i didn’t know he made a song for this film. how is his band?

i should add The Marc Pease experience to the list with Schwartzman and Ben Stiller…

Coconut Records is great pop band. You have to know that Jason sings, and plays most of the instruments himself, produced the both albums. That’s why it’s almost a solo project, even if he’s with a band in gigs. Here’s his Myspace page, so that you can hear his songs :

http://www.myspace.com/coconutrecords

Microphone and Any Fun are from the brandnew second album. And the rest is from the first one. West Coast and Nighttiming are awesome !

pretty good, thank you :slight_smile: it reminds me a little bit of the beach boys (from sunflowers/surf’s up)

Pretty much so, but less naive. I do prefer Jason much more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lili, in fact, I’m not that sure about Jennifer’s body. Don’t know the director, and not sure to be able to watch Fox’s sucking-cock-face during a movie. :-X

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Pretty much so, but less naive. I do prefer Jason much more. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

:o blasphemy!! but i forgive you because obviously you never listened to the records they made in the early 70s…

Ahah, right, I haven’t listened to everything :-X But what I’ve listened wasn’t that much my style. Though it’s bad to listen.

[quote=“21grams”]
Lili, in fact, I’m not that sure about Jennifer’s body. Don’t know the director, and not sure to be able to watch Fox’s sucking-cock-face during a movie. :-X
[/quote]

Diablo Cody, Juno’s screenwriter, wrote it. That’s why I want to see it. The script is great but not sure if the movie will be. And I’m not that sure about the actors either…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahah, right, I haven’t listened to everything :-X But what I’ve listened wasn’t that much my style.
[/quote]

sunflower is one of the best pop album ever made. but i’m old school, so what do i know?