Most Rewound Moments

Gary Busey’s dinner speech in Surviving the Game

The entire shooting of war in Full Metal Jacket when “Surfin’ Bird” is being played. -Fucking Cinematic!

The head crush scene in Death Race 2000

Kiddo vs. O-Ren Ishii

Kiddo vs. Vernita Green

Mr. Orange’s speech in the bathroom with the cops as the camera pans around him. -Brilliant!

Marcellus Wallce speaking to Butch in the bar as Marvin Gay’s “Let’s Get Together” plays. -Favorite scene in the movie

"…my mule don’t like to be laughed at" scene in Fistful of Dollars

reservoir dogs when the pink pulls the lady out of the car…hilarious ahaha.

When Mr. Blond gets blown away is another one for me.

Al pacinos “She had a great ass!” bit in - HEAT

the “I been waiting for ya Billy Ray” topless chick in - TRADING PLACES

The “does he look like a bitch” bit in PULP FICTION

The last duels in The Good The Bad and The Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West

The lobby shootout in the Matrix…

Assault on Precinct 13 - Ice cream truck scene

Robocop - Shotgun Blast to hand

Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail - WTF Did she say "Tis a fair court"

Aliens - Android ripped in half

Seven Samurai - It’s so simple my ass, I still don’t know how he wins the duel

Can I have some ice cream? BBOOOOM! :o:-X :’( :smiley:

The opening Station-scene in OUATITW

The raft scene from the burning:

[only watch if you have seen the movie]

- YouTube

[quote=“HostOfThreads”]
Robocop - Shotgun Blast to hand
[/quote]

Yeah, good call.

The first fight in 300 where Leonidas kills 10 or so persians and its all in one shot, that scene is awesome

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
The first fight in 300 where Leonidas kills 10 or so persians and its all in one shot, that scene is awesome
[/quote]

Word!

There are so many great visual moments in 300.

[quote=“Ify”]
Word!

There are so many great visual moments in 300.
[/quote]

hah, I can’t remember a single one. I only recall being irritated by the ugly visuals.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
hah, I can’t remember a single one. I only recall being irritated by the ugly visuals.
[/quote]

Well I loved them. I wasn’t as impressed at the cinema as I was when I watched it on upscaled DVD a couple of days ago. Some brilliant effects and I love the atmosphere in the film, particularly during the darker moments. One scene that stands out is where Leonidias is using his shield to block out the rain, yet another is when they force those warriors with masks on (forgot their name) over the cliff. Of course, Frank Miller is responsible for their inception, but my what great visual moments. Truly breathtaking.

[quote=“Ify”]
warriors with masks on (forgot their name) [/quote]

The Immortals! “We put their name to the test”.

What the hell does rewound moments mean?

Moments in film you like to see over and over. It’s a term most applicable to the VHS generation.

Oh, that’s a great explenation. Since I’ve watched Terminator 2 on vhs so many times in the good ol days, I’d say the scene where Arnold rips the skin from his arm and reveals his bionic arm was pretty much a rewound moment for me. That was badass.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Oh, that’s a great explenation. Since I’ve watched Terminator 2 on vhs so many times in the good ol days, I’d say the scene where Arnold rips the skin from his arm and reveals his bionic arm was pretty much a rewound moment for me. That was badass.
[/quote]
Yeah, that was the only thing I remembered after watching Terminator for the first time