Most Re-Watchable Film?

but watching a film that you dont like over and over again for no reason is pretty obviously stupid. No one really does that unless they are either masochistic or either being forced to.

your posts are really unclear lol well at least they seem to mean something to me but you assure me you meant something else entirely lol

Or are going to make a parody of the film.

lol yeah that too

You know stripes is on TV1 soon… oh yaeh Im just a confusing person… :wink:

Love and Death (seen it at least 25 times and its still hillarious)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Hunter S. Thompson is God)

Reservoir Dogs

Bottle Rocket

Taxi Driver

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Trainspotting

- The Mission

• Fulltime Killer
  • Into the Labyrinth
  • The Company of Wolves
  • The Untold Story (okay, just 3 times yet and I have to be in THAT mood… but it´s… I don´t know, it´s JUST)
  • All through the Night
  • Casablanca
  • Evil Dead (all arts)

plus the 100 000 movies I forgot to mention… ;D

[quote=“Marvins_Brains”]

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Hunter S. Thompson is God)

[/quote]

definitly, it’s one of the most addictive films, great for rehab, haha, gives you a good natural high

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
definitly, it’s one of the most addictive films, great for rehab, haha, gives you a good natural high
[/quote]

We were in the middle of barstow, on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Music: AHHHHHHHHHH! DERR! DER-DER DEER!

I’ve seen From Dusk Till Dawn so many friggin’ times.

I never get bored of it.

I like watching it with the commentary.

:stuck_out_tongue: yeah FDTD is on my list 2…

also:

rounders, american history x, good will hunting, versus, any bruce lee movie, back to the future series, face/off, goodfellas, kevin smith films and the whole sopranos series…plus older friends episodes, robin hood prince of thieves and uncle buck…

I dont know why, but I can keep watching these over and over again…

good will hunting is a fucking great film, a lot of people write it off, but it is great

[quote=“CopperHead”]
We were in the middle of barstow, on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Music: AHHHHHHHHHH! DERR! DER-DER DEER!

[/quote]

perfect, isnt it

yeah i like Good Will Hunting aswell, not a bad film at all, Robin Williams is lovely in it

another great re-watchable classic: Scent of a Woman, Pacino at his best, IM IN THE DARK HERE!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! IM IN THE DAAARK!!!

the best of the best, i like rewatching small films for some reason

I could keep watching Jackie Brown for the rest of my life. It just keeps getting better and better after each viewing.

Here are some movies I could over and over and never get bored.

Breakfast Club

Shogun Assassin

Kill Bill

Pulp Fiction

The Big Lebowski

Rolling Thunder

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Kill Bill

King Kong (1933)

Memento

Unbreakable

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Also…any movie with Bruce Willis is usually good for rewatching :slight_smile:

Pulp Fiction

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Full Metal Jacket

Star Wars

fight club, fight club and …fight club!!

i can NEVER get tired of that movie :slight_smile:

sleepy hollow i watch a heck of a lot too !

[quote=“me”]
Here are some movies I could over and over and never get bored.

Breakfast Club

Shogun Assassin

Kill Bill

Pulp Fiction

The Big Lebowski

Rolling Thunder
[/quote]
I would Like to add Full Metal Jacket to the list

[quote=“Becky”]
fight club, fight club and …fight club!!
[/quote]
I’d like to agree on that one ;D

2001: A Space Odyssey

I recently watched it (before I had only seen the beginning and couldn’t move on (I hate monkeys)) and realized it’s absolutely timeless. It feels like parts taken from a 200 hour long movie. It’s silent, it’s calm, it’s scary, it’s mysterious and it’s BEAUTIFUL. There is no beginning and no ending in my opinion, and I don’t watch it as a movie, I think of it more like a visit to someplace where it’s not the host’s responsibility to keep you enjoyed but you just look around and feel like you belong. I could watch it again and again.

Edit: Oh! The ultimate re-watchable movie is Le Samouraï. I can’t even explain why, but it is. If you aren’t familiar with it, check it out.