Most fucked up person in one of Qt's movies

[quote=“mikke”]
Richard Gecko would be the worse cause he raped a dead middleaged woman (i think he shot her first :stuck_out_tongue: )
[/quote]
thats true but Mr. Blonde started wasting people for no reason and he cut a guy ear off and have u noticed this that u never see Mr. B londe kill any1 u just hear about it

if they hadent done what he told them not to do, then they would still be alive :slight_smile:

Exactly. People like to say that Mr Blonde is fucked up, but to me it is kind of an excuse for not being able to think of other people. Mr Blonde isn’t any more fucked up than most of the people in Tarantino’s films. They did what he told them not to do and it is only natural for a killer and thief to hate the cops.

yeh ur all right, Richi is still on the top of the list ^-^

Maynard and Zed in my opinion…

[quote=“Angel”]
Exactly. People like to say that Mr Blonde is fucked up, but to me it is kind of an excuse for not being able to think of other people. Mr Blonde isn’t any more fucked up than most of the people in Tarantino’s films. They did what he told them not to do and it is only natural for a killer and thief to hate the cops.
[/quote]
i see ur point i think richard gecko is the most fuck up but does he count does dusk till dawn count as qt film

It does for this topic in that QT did create the characters. Not much changed from the script to the finished film in terms of the characters and their underlying values, attitudes and beliefs.

I dont think he tortured him out of hate he really seemed to be having fun - the reason i chose mr blond, and the reason why he always strikes me as being fucked up is the way he acts around the people who know him - they really don’t think of him as fucked up to them hes just a normal guy that element of reality in a way makes his madness ( for lack of a better term ) all the more jarring

In no particular order…

Mickey and Mallory

Buck

Zed and Maynard

Richie Gecko

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I dont consider people like Mr.Blonde fucked up, not totally anyways, or anywhere near the same level as say, a rapist.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
In no particular order…

Mickey and Mallory

Buck

Zed and Maynard

Richie Gecko

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I dont consider people like Mr.Blonde fucked up, not totally anyways, or anywhere near the same level as say, a rapist.
[/quote]

So in your eyes, raping someone is worse than killing someone?

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
So in your eyes, raping someone is worse than killing someone?
[/quote]

Yes. To me its a form of torture. I think you end up destroying a person when they are raped, and now, for many people who have been raped, they suffer because of that for the rest of thier lives.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
In no particular order…

Mickey and Mallory

Buck

Zed and Maynard

Richie Gecko

[/quote]
I agree

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Yes. To me its a form of torture. I think you end up destroying a person when they are raped, and now, for many people who have been raped, they suffer because of that for the rest of thier lives.
[/quote]

Uhh but didnt Blonde torture the guy literally, and he ended up just as destroyed – more so actually… would you rather be raped or have to live really mutilated? stupid question i know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Uhh but didnt Blonde torture the guy literally, and he ended up just as destroyed – more so actually… would you rather be raped or have to live really mutilated? stupid question i know :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

If its between losing an ear and being raped, what do you think ill pick? :wink:

Buck is a sickening character - personally I find him more disturbing and unsettling than most other of Q’s characters.

Yeah girl, that’s me. Don’t be in a hospital in El Paso.

O_O …runawayy!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Buck”]
Yeah girl, that’s me. Don’t be in a hospital in El Paso.
[/quote]

Shut the fuck up you sick, twisted arsehole. Go fuck yourself with that tiny dick of yours motherfucker

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
If its between losing an ear and being raped, what do you think ill pick? :wink:
[/quote]

ummm uhh i dont know :-[ …runawayy too!!

Am i the only person who thinks that Jack Scagnetti from Natural Born Killers and Mallory’s father are two really fucked up people.