Modesty blaise and fox force 5 pondering

After watching PF AGAIN i noticed something (AGAIN). I dont knoe if im true by saying this, but did Vincent start reading Modesty Blaise because of Mia’s whole Fox Force Five thing?

If so, why is Vincent reading it in the toilet of the cafe while the robbery is taking place, BEFORE he even met Mia?

What’s the connection between Fox Force 5 and Modesty Blaise? I don’t understand.

[quote]What’s the connection between Fox Force 5 and Modesty Blaise? I don’t understand.[/quote]

Modesty is a female secret agent and Fox Force Five are female secret agents.

[quote]After watching PF AGAIN i noticed something (AGAIN). I dont knoe if im true by saying this, but did Vincent start reading Modesty Blaise because of Mia’s whole Fox Force Five thing?

If so, why is Vincent reading it in the toilet of the cafe while the robbery is taking place, BEFORE he even met Mia? [/quote]

Maybe QT did that on purpose, something like a subliminal message that he would meet somebody like that.

PULP DOG

it could be an intentional fuck-up to see if youll notice it, like in Kill Bill when the colors change on the hit list

[quote]What’s the connection between Fox Force 5 and Modesty Blaise? I don’t understand.[/quote]

I thought i heard (or saw on the trivia track) that Mia’s FFF story inspired Vincent to start reading Modesty Blaise.

[quote] I thought i heard (or saw on the trivia track) that Mia’s FFF story inspired Vincent to start reading Modesty Blaise.
[/quote]

Thats incorrect because Vincent is reading the book before he even meets Mia. The trivia track isnt always right I guess.

Its 2003 and people are STILL finding these weird gaps in the information of the film. Pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

i agree with R_D it could be sum under curent mesage b/c we all noe QT IZ A FUCKIN GENIUS

[quote]

Thats incorrect because Vincent is reading the book before he even meets Mia. The trivia track isnt always right I guess.

Its 2003 and people are STILL finding these weird gaps in the information of the film. Pretty awesome. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thanks for clearing this all up people. It’s being bugging me for a while now.