Mistery of Marsllus

You ever wondered why there’s this mistery around Marsellus Wallace???

First Jules asks Brett “What does Marsellus Wallace Look Like”

Then you get to see the back of his head,but first just hear his voice.

Then you see the back of his head…again.

And eventually we get to see him when Butch runs him over.

Why all the mistery???

Who fucking cares? Learn to spell, sonny boy.

It keeps him almost a mcguffin until the pawn shop incident, keeping him more of a force that moves things along than a character

He looks like a bitch

It’s one of QT’s tricks it builds up the villian. Notice he dose the same in KB vol. 1

[quote]Who fucking cares? Learn to spell, sonny boy.[/quote]

Hey asshole…did I ask " Am I spelling right??" no…I asked a simple question,if you don’t have a descent answer to that question then don’t reply with such a foolish post.Grow up!!

[quote]

Hey asshole…did I ask " Am I spelling right??" no…I asked a simple question,if you don’t have a descent answer to that question then don’t reply with such a foolish post.Grow up!![/quote]

Go fuck yourself, fag.

What do u guys think of the mystery behind the bandage behind Marcellus’ head!

Ok it was claimed that he had a scar there and the make up artist wanted to cover it up so the viewer doesnt get distracted but many people think otherwise.

One theory is that the devil took Marcellus’ soul from the back of his head and that the briefcase actually contains marcellus’ soul, nice theory though.

What do u guys think?

[quote]What do u guys think of the mystery behind the bandage behind Marcellus’ head!

Ok it was claimed that he had a scar there and the make up artist wanted to cover it up so the viewer doesnt get distracted but many people think otherwise.

One theory is that the devil took Marcellus’ soul from the back of his head and that the briefcase actually contains marcellus’ soul, nice theory though.

What do u guys think?[/quote]

Wow Ify…that’s a pretty old theory…but…i do believe the theory tho…

Lemme shut this shit down. Marcellus’s bandage is not a fucking conspiracy. He’s not Satan. Ving Rhames just had a fucking wound on the back of his neck during the shooting of Pulp. If you don’t believe me dig around in QT’s interviews, he’ll tell you.

[quote]Lemme shut this shit down. Marcellus’s bandage is not a fucking conspiracy. He’s not Satan. Ving Rhames just had a fucking wound on the back of his neck during the shooting of Pulp. If you don’t believe me dig around in QT’s interviews, he’ll tell you.[/quote]

plus there is no reference in the Bible that described Satan taking souls from the back of the neck.

Yo, don’t u think i know there was a scar on the back of his head?? and i never said Marcellus was satan. I dont fuckin know what it says in the bible and I never made that shit up bout the devil taking his soul, it says so on the trivia track on the Pulp Fiction Collectors Edition DVD i’m just sayin what it sed on the DVD thats all. Personally, i Couldn’t give two shits of why he has the band-aid, i just wanted to know what you all think!!!

gay voice

DRAAMMMAAAA!!!

/end gay voice

someone got a little defensive…

Settle down… here’s a link that explains all (or what there is to explain):

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/pulp.htm

don’t forget the whole “mark of the beast” deal…

But if the 3 guys in the appartment were indeed helpers of Satan wouldn’t they be extremely dangerous,violent,supernatural?

The real mystery here is this fucking topic.

^ hilarious :smiley:

How many times must we crush these topics?

[quote]How many times must we crush these topics?[/quote]

As long as you and Buono are around. :slight_smile: