Mistakes (One?)

A scene where De Niro and Bridget Fonda are talking and trading hits off of a bong alone in the apt. While they are talking back and forth, there comes a pause where they both look at each other with their mouths closed, and you can here someone coughing in the background

here is one mistake i seen.

her’s another one

During the scene when Jackie shows up at Samuel’s place, Samuel and Jackie walk outside the glass door, while Robert De Niro stays inside. Well, when Samuel is done arguing with Jackie, he opens up the glass door. If you pause the movie, you’ll see a crew member or camera man standing there.

heres another one (sorry)

During the opening credits we see Jackie Brown walking along a greenish tiled wall. In the reflection of this wall we can see the shadow of the camera and a soundman

They have some goofs over at IMDb, but I don’t know if all of them are true because believing anything over there is a gamble.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119396/goofs

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
They have some goofs over at IMDb, but I don’t know if all of them are true because believing anything over there is a gamble.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119396/goofs
[/quote]

Crew or equipment visible: During the conversation between Melanie and Louis, in which they are talking about stealing the money from Jackie and Ordell, you can hear director Quentin Tarantino coughing off screen.

Haha, never noticed that. That’s funny, I’m gonna listen closely next time I watch the movie.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Crew or equipment visible: During the conversation between Melanie and Louis, in which they are talking about stealing the money from Jackie and Ordell, you can hear director Quentin Tarantino coughing off screen.
[/quote]

what? I thought films never use the sound recorded on location. don’t they only use it as a reference? The sound from Jackie Brown sounds way to good to be recorded on location. how could you hear the director cough? and even if you do hear a cough, how can you know it’s Tarantino who is coughing? does he have a recognizable cough?

Wow, I can’t believe how much you guys took offense at Tim’s comment.