Missy Elliott Video

[quote=“Ify”]
How the fuck can anybody be that fuckin racist? Somebody should cut your balls off n feed them to u, u fuckin asshole! I aint black but what u just wrote is fuckin unbelievable. You have a right to an opinion, but please don’t express it in such a way, in fact dont express it all, keep your opinions to yourself! If you have something against rap artists than fair enough, but to be racist about it? Common u shud know better. When the fuck are dumb bastards like you going to learn, that the colour of your skin doesn’t matter?
[/quote]

You get much respect on this. I’m black and I hate when cats (men) throw around the term “Nigga” like it’s suppose to be cool and shit, whether they be black, white, yellow, red, orange or whatever. That shit is far from cool… It’s just stupid and pathetic. Also what I find interesting is how black cats (men) have set this double standard… like a white cat (man) can’t say “Nigga”, but a black cat (man) can say “Cracker”? What kind of bullshit is that? “Cracker” is just as much a racist term as “Nigga”. Whenever someone uses any one of those terms my respect for them goes down tremendously. Some people however will never learn and you just have to accept the ignorance out there. It’s sad but a reality one must face everyday.

It’s only deemed racist when someone of the opposite race says it.

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
It’s only deemed racist when someone of the opposite race says it.
[/quote]

Therfore advancing that double standard.

Damn, motherfuckin’ bastards!!!

I really hate that goddamn r’n’b and all that crappy shit music that’s in the charts right now! And those singers! Just look at them! LOOK AT THEM!

All black guys dressed in those basketball shirts, chains around everywhere, the baseball bat in their hands.

Women, who think they’re sexy, sell themselves to music companies and so on. I NEVER listen to that crap on the radio, and I wonder about those girls who lose their mind listening, and guys who dress up like those rap stars and still think they’re original and cool, when half billion other people are dressed up like that too and think the same, goddamn thing. I would like to see them falling in Mr. Blonde’s hands for a while! Really. With a jolly music in background.

And they think they’re funny when they fuck up great movies.

Sorry about swearing and bad language, but at least I unleashed my anger hitting the keyboard… Now I feel great! Thanks for starting the topic!

hey chill out kid

what is this topic about again? Everybody just started throwing around racial slurs, and curse words. Jesus Christ! you’re all acting like babies! chill out! And besides whoever hates somone else purley on their race or religion is just plain stupid! Man, you people need to grow the f@#$ up!

I don’t hate them because of their race. I just hate rap music and I always imagine those black guys who make it.

Actually, I wasn’t bitching at you Bleach, you made a fairly valid point. I was talking to the people throwing around words like “Nigger”, “Cracker”, and whoever that was that refferred to African-Americans as “monkies”.

[quote]fairly valid point[/quote]

LOL ;D

[quote=“Bleach”]
I don’t hate them because of their race. I just hate rap music and I always imagine those black guys who make it.
[/quote]

What’s your opinion on Eminem??

He’s the only white rapper I know, there of course are whites in rap industry, but word ‘rap’ still associates with all those black rappers, who created the whole thing.

[quote=“Hattori_Honzo”]
Jesus Christ!
[/quote]

That’s a religious slur

[quote=“Bleach”]
He’s the only white rapper I know, there of course are whites in rap industry, but word ‘rap’ still associates with all those black rappers, who created the whole thing.
[/quote]

They may have created it, but Blondie was the first group to put rap into the mainstream. And last time I checked, Blondie wasn’t black.

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[quote=“Bleach”]
[/quote]

They may have created it, but Blondie was the first group to put rap into the mainstream. And last time I checked, Blondie wasn’t black.
[/quote]

Don’t forget Vanilla Ice. With that fucked up version of Queens ‘Under Pressure’.

Ice is back, on a brand new mission…

It’s kindof ironic, seeing how KRS-1 did a rap version of Blondie’s “Rapture”, which originally was sortof a rap song, new-age punk style

Ha ha, Vanilla Ice was in this lame reality TV show called THE FARM here in the UK.

http://www.five.tv/programmes/thefarm/

LOL omg!!! That TV show was so fucked up, man.

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

So what if blondie was one of the first group to take rap into the mainstream...Does that change the fact that it was pionered by black people in the projects of new york???

That to me is just another example of art forms that have been annexed by the the majority culture (or at least an attempt was made but it failed because rap music is still predominantly black)....Stealing some one else's ideas and taking them to the mainstream is a dubious distinction not something one should be proud of.

Interesting, I was under the impression that the majority of rap music was written by whites and given to various black actors to perform and create personas around. Was I wrong?