The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Minor observation on filthy animals

As I was watchin’ Pulp Fiction for the 1000th time, a sudden thought came to me: Are cows filthy animals or not? You’d probably wonder why I’m askin`. Well, Jules doesn’t like eatin’ filthy animals right?; but he also says he likes “the taste of a good burger”, which is obviously made up of cow. Now i don’t know if cows sleep in their shit or not, but I’m probably right in saying that they’re not the cleanest animals in the world. Just a minor observation.

they eat their own vomit!

how can you tell what kinda meat you get at mc donalds? are you sure there’s no dog or rat in your burger? dont be naive

[quote]how can you tell what kinda meat you get at mc donalds? are you sure there’s no dog or rat in your burger? dont be naive[/quote]

Well, that strenghtens my point even more!

[quote]As I was watchin’ Pulp Fiction for the 1000th time, a sudden thought came to me: Are cows filthy animals or not? You’d probably wonder why I’m askin`. Well, Jules doesn’t like eatin’ filthy animals right?; but he also says he likes “the taste of a good burger”, which is obviously made up of cow. Now i don’t know if cows sleep in their shit or not, but I’m probably right in saying that they’re not the cleanest animals in the world. Just a minor observation. [/quote]

Cow aren’t particularly clean (no animal is), but they don’t roll around in their own shit all day so they aren’t filthy animals.

This has to be one of the dumbest topics Ive seen on this forum. lol.

Neta que si compa!

Arre!

[quote]This has to be one of the dumbest topics Ive seen on this forum. lol.

[/quote]

Aw come on Tootpick; admit you’re just jealous you didn’t come out with this observation yourself ;D

It’s beef…Jules considers Pigs filthy just like Muslims and Jews consider pigs filthy. It’s a religious thing, some cultures think Pork is unclean, and so does Jules.

From the mouth of this black man, I will say that pork is so fuckin’ gooooood. I don’t give fuck that they roll around in shit all day, by the time it gets to the grocery store, it is clean enough for me. No animal is clean, not even us humans. We have to clean ourselves daily, because if we don’t we start to smell like shit. Animals don’t have that privilage, but when we cut up cows, pigs, chickens, and whatever other meats you like to eat they get a good bath, before we chow down.

Hey i work at Mcdonalds and on the boxes that the burgers come in it says 100% Burger. So i dont even know what they are made of.