The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Meeting QT in London

http://www.jameshyman.com/blog/archives/000093.html

(here’s the link to the QT mix CD: http://www.jameshyman.com/blog/archives/000015.html )

Thanks

omg you lucky bastard!

When does he leave London, if he hasn’t already?

That’s kinda near to where I work - how depressing that I didn’t get to see him.

That’s pretty cool if he’s gonna stay in London for a bit.

He’s so near but yet so far, lol

do you know where I can listen to the whole mix-cd ?

More pics of QT and fans on that occasion:

the pisc are great, and QT looks funny on it ! :smiley:

in the second one hes saying. I just wanna listen to my music , alright ;D

Yeh and the black guys like “sheeat”, you know, like in Basketball, at the press conference. Anyone?

That’s awesome! I’ve only run into one or two famous people before but meeting QT… That rocks, man.

[quote=“Tim”]
in the second one hes saying. I just wanna listen to my music , alright ;D
[/quote]

haha probably

"i dont really appreciate you touching my shoulder, allright? its kind of annoying, allright?"

Do we know when this actually happened and like others have asked, how long he is staying for? I live an hour away from London!

he’s gone now i think! I know i like like 15 minutes away from London grrrrr

Hey MiaRose didn’t you say you lived In Guildford? ???

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
Do we know when this actually happened and like others have asked, how long he is staying for? I live an hour away from London!
[/quote]

Quentin was here from Saturday 12th March for a week. There are assorted pictures of him out and about in London from that week scattered across the net.

I work fairly near the Dorchester in London, which is where all the celebs, including him, stay, but I didn’t manage to meet him though. Am way too lazy to actually stalk someone properly. :slight_smile:

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
[/quote]

I think it was around the time when he appeared in the EMPIRE movie awards