The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Me as Jules for Halloween

Hey, check it out. I was Jules for Halloween. Well, I was just trying to be a random Tarantino, bloodied up, suited gentleman. But due to the fro and goatee, people just assumed it was Jules. Anyway, yeah…check it out.

;D That’s great, man! I went as Mr. Blonde, or Mrs. Blonde, whatever. I wasn’t planning it so I didn’t even get to borrow my dad’s cowbay boots but it was still a Reservoir Dogs costume.

Always nice to see 30 year olds out trick or treating.

Nice costume!

I was Elle Driver and my best friend was O-ren Ishii. We tried to get my friend Lauren to be Gogo, but she didn’t want to. We looked pretty cool, even though there were only two of us. It’s hard to walk around in heels and an eye patch all night. My eye got all sweaty. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Always nice to see 30 year olds out trick or treating.[/quote]

I don’t know if this was directed towards me…but I’m 17. So…no.

I went as vince my boy as jules(alternating race thing) a lot of people loved it although there was like 20 other people there in b/w siuts just goes to show that QT’s mark on american culture won’t soon dissipate

[quote]Hey, check it out.  I was Jules for Halloween.  Well, I was just trying to be a random Tarantino, bloodied up, suited gentleman.  But due to the fro and goatee, people just assumed it was Jules.  Anyway, yeah…check it out.

[/quote]

DON’T BLOW YOUR BALLS OFF!!!

Just kidding. Cool pics. 8)

PULP DOG