The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Maxim interview

send me everything 2

my emails visualsynergy@hotmail.com

thanx

whoa, how nice…i’d like everything 2 if and when u have time…

velvetrevolver2001@yahoo.com

Im gonna send everything out tomrow because it takes a long time to send so i will tomrow when i get time sorry about the wait.

no problem…thanks for the interview

Yea man take your time no pressure…

send me everything at PulpDog6@aol.com

PULP DOG

you could send em next week for all i care as long as i get em eventully :wink:

[quote]If anybody wants any of the interviews or other stuff from maxim just leave me a message telling me what u want and what ur email is so i can send them. i would just post them but im a retard and cant figure out how to put pictures on the site. [/quote]

hey buddy, you know punctuations can be fun.

I do not feel like using punctuation. I am a busy man and time is money.

I sent all of that stuff out and if i find anymore ill send it to you guys. if u hear of anything tell me and ill try and find it.

Hmmz the .jpgs are in my hotmail.com box but I can’t seem to DL them and hotmail displays the pics with an “x” icon. :expressionless: Can some1 email me the scans to moore40@adelphia.net?

I’m happy for you, exactly how much more cash are you making by confusing us and making yourself look stupid?

[quote]I’m happy for you, exactly how much more cash are you making by confusing us and making yourself look stupid?[/quote]
Shut the fuck up and leave him alone. >:( He can post and use whatever the fuck he wants. Asshole