Making Music Videos

I’m going to be taking an 8 week course at the New York Film Academy for music videos. I went to the open house and was seriously impressed with all the teachers (even though they were all snobs ::slight_smile: ) and the short film that one of their students made. Has anyone else gone to NYFA? Anyways,I know there are alot of people on here with tons of info on film making and I would like to be enlightened about how music videos are made before I get to NYFA. The only stuff I know now is from watching MTV’s Making the Video. :smiley:

Nobody? ???

look on the internet for some books! I havent been reading about making music videos…so I cant recommend anything…

That course is probably going to be expensive! sounds like a lot of fun though! 8)

But better go prepaired, so you can get more out of it! and reading online or buying some books is a really great preperation :slight_smile:

show us your work when you re done!!

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
look on the internet for some books! I havent been reading about making music videos…so I cant recommend anything…

That course is probably going to be expensive! sounds like a lot of fun though! 8)

But better go prepaired, so you can get more out of it! and reading online or buying some books is a really great preperation :slight_smile:

show us your work when you re done!!

[/quote]

That’s a good idea. I’ll check out Amazon and see what they have. And yeah, that course is going to be Very Expensive. Around $7,000 but it’s worth it so… I’ll definiately post my videos on here when I’m done. It’ll be a few months.