The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

London Theatre

I was wondering, ???

Does anyone know if Quentin plans to do a play in London’s West End?

Either him starring in it or Directing/Producing it?

Has he mentioned anything to do with plays in an interview or anything?

I recon if he did decide to do one, it would be bloody fantastic.

And id definetly go to see it.

If your reading Quentin, please do a play :slight_smile: ;D

WelshAngel x

haven’t heard anything about it, but wasn’t there talk some time back about a play being done on gogo from kill bill?

Im not sure? ???

Yeah there was talk about a stage play of the part of the original screenplay where Yuki Yubaru, GoGo’s sister seeks revenge on the bride.

Haven’t heard of anything else. Movies are QT’s thing so even if a play is an idea, it probably isn’t on his list of top priorities - let’s face it QT has a lot of ideas, lol.

I don’t think he would act anymore on stage after that play (don’t remember the title) a few years ago. Everyone laught at him after that, and said that he was an awful actor ! So then he told that he would never act, or not yet at least !

No disrespect to my man but i think QT would make a fucking awesome Frankenstein’s Monster!

[quote=“MiaRose”]
No disrespect to my man but i think QT would make a fucking awesome Frankenstein’s Monster!
[/quote]

;D I agree that QT could make an awesome Frankenstein’s monster… but isn’t it disrecpect to him to say that ? ;D

[quote=“zaria”]
haven’t heard anything about it, but wasn’t there talk some time back about a play being done on gogo from kill bill?
[/quote]

Hi and welcome!

There was a rumour about a possible stage play (Yukis revenge):
http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=2258.0

nah he’d love it! I can just see him saying “I will meet you on the sea of ice…”