Link between ResDogs and PulpFic

I think there is a possible link between these two films that could link their worlds.

The nurse that Nice Guy Eddie says will come to help Mr. Orange is named Bonnie.

Pulp Fiction has nurse named Bonnie who is involved against her will in the criminal underworld…

Could they be the same person?

Could Mr. Brown (Tarantino) be the same character as the one he played in PulpFic, i.e. Jimmy, husband of Bonnie?

Maybe I’m just jumping to my own sordid conclusions…

Jimmy is not Mr Brown, because Mr Brown dies. You know that or not?

yeah. Chronoligicsally-wise…Reservoir Dogs is before Pulp. Brown and Jimmy are not the same characters. End of story.

Well, the only possible link could be that it has 4 of the same actors, otherwise there’s a bloody backseat and a black briefcase but in fact there aren’t any clear hints.

But there’s a cool link in Four Rooms which have to do with Reservoir Dogs (in the cartoon Mr. Orange -Tim Roth- gets ‘picked out’ of the ‘Reservoir’ logo to be the bell boy ;D).

yes but both Larry (Mr White) and Jimmy have the same last name: Dimick or Dimmick. So they could be related

Every person is related in some way. Alabama is Mr. White’s former partner who is Jimmy’s distant relative who is Bonnie’s husband who is Nice Guy Eddie’s nurse who is Mr. Blonde’s old friend who is Vincent Vega’s brother who is Lance’s drug customer who formerly owned a comic book store who employed Clarence who became Alabama’s husband. Yay, I managed to be more confusing than Chiaki. :o

damn

[quote]Every person is related in some way. Alabama is Mr. White’s former partner who is Jimmy’s distant relative who is Bonnie’s husband who is Nice Guy Eddie’s nurse who is Mr. Blonde’s old friend who is Vincent Vega’s brother who is Lance’s drug customer who formerly owned a comic book store who employed Clarence who became Alabama’s husband. Yay, I managed to be more confusing than Chiaki.  :o[/quote]

Holy shit Scarface, did you let David Lynch type that for you?

How do we know that Reservoir Dogs actually happens before Pulp Fiction? Jimmy could be Mr. Brown.

[quote]How do we know that Reservoir Dogs actually happens before Pulp Fiction?[/quote]
Compare Nice Guy Eddie’s cell phone with Jules’. That should give you a rough indication that RD was on an earlier timeline.

Yeah, al of his films are related, and that wouldn’t be too hard to do, considering that he’s only directed 4 movies in like 12 years…

Does anybody else agree that Pink is Buddy Holly in PF?

^^ I don’t. QT likes to use the same actors for different movies, that’s all. Mr. Pink isn’t Buddy Holly in the same way that Mr. Orange isn’t Pumpkin and Jules isn’t Ordell.

I don’t know. I don’t buy any other crossovers except for Mr. Pink because I like to use that to tie in to just what’s in that Pulp briefcase.

I totally agree that Mr. Pink is Buddy Holly. Look at the way he serves Mia and Vince. He’s oviusly bumbed out about being a waitor, who he would never tip. I think the RD diamonds are in the briefcase.

[quote]^^ I don’t. QT likes to use the same actors for different movies, that’s all. Mr. Pink isn’t Buddy Holly in the same way that Mr. Orange isn’t Pumpkin and Jules isn’t Ordell. [/quote]

No, Mr. Orange can’t be Pumpkin, Jules can’t be Ordell, but Mr. Pink can be Buddy Holly. There is some kind of link between that two, Mr. Pink could get caught by the police (you can hear that if you have Dolby at the end of RD) and then when he is out of jail he couldn’t get a job and that’s why he’s a waitor. Jules can be the piano player at the wedding of the Bride in Kill Bill. at least that is what I think.

There’s no definitive answer to this. I just think he’s not, but that does not represent the certain truth. QT likes you to come up with your own conclusions, so every theory is subjective and every theory may be right.

[quote]

No, Mr. Orange can’t be Pumpkin, Jules can’t be Ordell, but Mr. Pink can be Buddy Holly. There is some kind of link between that two, Mr. Pink could get caught by the police (you can hear that if you have Dolby at the end of RD) and then when he is out of jail he couldn’t get a job and that’s why he’s a waitor. Jules can be the piano player at the wedding of the Bride in Kill Bill. at least that is what I think.[/quote]

Pink can be Buddy Holly but Jules can’t be the organ player in Kill Bill because of QT’s unervises.

Toothpick is right 8)

I’ve found a link between ResDogs and NBK. Mr Blonde’s parole officer is a ‘Seymour Scagnetti.’ In NBK Scagnetti is the crazy but great detective in NBK played by (Tom Sizemore.) Possible promotion over the years? :wink:

Sorry that won’t work either ( according to the universes ).

Real Universe: Pulp Fiction, True Romance, and Reservoir Dogs

Movie Universe: NBK, Kill Bill, and FDTD

Elmore Lenard Universe: Jackie Brown

No character can travel through universes except for the Wolf, I don’t know why, but that’s what QT said. And in RD it’s Seymore Scagnetti, in NBK it’s Jack Scagnetti. Sorry I thought the same thing until I heard about the universes.