Let the right one In

Here we go. Sweden has two big failures in the vampire movie genre: Vampires and Frostbite.

However, Let the right one In, a movie with less sex and gore and more love and horror gave the director a hit.

The movie is about a bullied kid named Oscar. One night he meets the strange girl Eli. Soon they becomes something more than friends, but Eli has a dark secret…

See the swedish original, before Hollywood ruins it.

the trailer looked creepy as hell

I’ve seen it moths ago (in October I think) at the Viennale (Vienna international Film Festival) on a huge screen and thought it was really great.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
the trailer looked creepy as hell
[/quote]

See it. It’s creppy and good. The violence is not as graphic as in From Dusk Till Dawn, but a hundred times as creppy.

I don’t think (and I hope) they didn’t go for a creepy movie with FDTD because it was cheesy and funny as hell, in a good way :]

Let the right one in looks very promising and I need to get my hands on it soon

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
I don’t think (and I hope) they didn’t go for a creepy movie with FDTD because it was cheesy and funny as hell, in a good way :]

Let the right one in looks very promising and I need to get my hands on it soon
[/quote]

It has some memorable moments: Woman on hospital catching fire when hit by sunlight, a boy hanging from a tree in a dark snowy forest, Woman being attacked by cats and head in swiming pool.

its a nice movie. sply the last scene with the swimming pool. cool.

I’ve seen it in a cinema yesterday night. There are some creepy moments emphasized by a great music. I liked it a lot