Latest Grind House pics!

Fuck, I didn’t want to see this actually. I wanted the movie to be a complete surprise… Ah, fuck it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Fuck, I didn’t want to see this actually. I wanted the movie to be a complete surprise… Ah, fuck it :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

But who can resist?! I mean really…

I had to watch this trailer twice, just to make sure I didn’t miss anything. The first time I was bouncing around so much I nearly pissed myself.

This trailer looks so badass, I can’t even begin to IMAGINE what the entire film will look like. I also think it’s going to be pretty cool to see how they’re going to split the two movies up. I’m also glad to see that Kurt Russel is going to be in BOTH PICTURES!! Holy Shit Am I Excited To See This Movie. I’ll be the first one in line! 8)

Just 4 more months, people. Just 4 more months…

Yeah I’ll probably go in the morning! I hate when people’s phones go off I just want to go up to them and tell them to cut that shit off but than they would probably kick my ass so I live with it :slight_smile:

[quote=“me”]
Yeah I’ll probably go in the morning! I hate when people’s phones go off I just want to go up to them and tell them to cut that shit off but than they would probably kick my ass so I live with it :slight_smile:
[/quote]

You know, I got to the point where I like to hear the audience reaction along with the movie. It makes some parts of the movie almost emphasize rather than watching it with only a few people.

But for this one…I’ll probably be there first show.

Here’s some pictures from the GH trailer.Since there is already a thread about new GH Pictures I’ll just post it here instead of making a new thread(so dont ask me why I posted it here alright :wink: ) Sorry for the shitty quality.And yes I am bored.

Tha Duke: Kurt is in BOTH films? Where did you hear/see that?h

That would be awesome if that is true but I dont believe it is :frowning:

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Tha Duke: Kurt is in BOTH films? Where did you hear/see that?h
[/quote]

Dude, watch the trailer. He plays the damn doctor. He has long hair. He’s wearing the long white coat. Come 'on.

Remember? He asks the guy what bit him…

Dude thats not Kurt thats Brolin

lol who’s Brolin?

Josh Brolin(James Brolin’s son)

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but could it be that the figure on the hood of the dodge is the same one that is used on the truck of Rubber Duck in Convoy???

[quote=“me”]
Josh Brolin(James Brolin’s son)
[/quote]

What a striking resemblance.

I added 92 brand new pics in my Gallery:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantinoitalia.altervista.o … allery.htm”>http://www.tarantinoitalia.altervista.org/Grind%20House%20Photo%20Gallery.htm</LINK_TEXT>

:wink:

:o AWESOME

I like this:

Mr Bill: Yep thats the Rubber duck ornament from Convoy. Check the DP pop culture connections page. We’ve got the info there about some of the movie references including that one.

that aint a dodge, thats one of them pathetic chevy novas, what a dog of a car, youd think theyd have him drivin a more sisnster car liek the camaro in the original poster eh?

Nah, thats his Death Proof car. The one on the poster is a Nova too. Why would he have the poster for the film show a Camaro and then use a Nova in the film? Makes no sense.

BTW, Stuntman Mike also drives a Dodge Charger (his new death proof ride) in the film.