Kiss Bill

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Beware, Yasmin is probably Kilgore in disguise.
[/quote]

And you know that’s not who he’s hoping it is?

[quote=“Ify”]
Haha, awesome. Now I gotta figure out who you really are. I hope you are who I think you are. Post some more, and I’ll make an assumption.
[/quote]

Do you remember on the old Hanzos board (before that dipstick turned it into Hanzos) we once had a Private Message session about the Showcase cinema in Leeds :slight_smile:

It’s me.

I used to think it was bizarre how there was three of us on the Kill Bill.net board from the UK, you, me and Lucia (did she love her fucking self or what?)

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Do you remember on the old Hanzos board (before that dipstick turned it into Hanzos) we once had a Private Message session about the Showcase cinema in Leeds :slight_smile:

It’s me.

I used to think it was bizarre how there was three of us on the Kill Bill.net board from the UK, you, me and Lucia (did she love her fucking self or what?)
[/quote]

Hmmm, I can’t remember whether we talked about that on the actual forums as well. Do you still have your message board? PM me the link. If it is you, where have you been for the past couple of years?

Had a break from all things Tarantino. Just became a casual fan, watched his movies without overanalysing them. I’m still pretty crazy for Michael Madsen, and given how crazy he is now, we could have some fun together.

Ify, it’s fine if you don’t believe me, but seriously, I’m not going to sit here and try and prove my ‘worth’. I’m worthy enough.

BTW, that Showcase cinema conversation took place in a PM. It was the only one that stood out.

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Had a break from all things Tarantino. Just became a casual fan, watched his movies without overanalysing them. I’m still pretty crazy for Michael Madsen, and given how crazy he is now, we could have some fun together.

Ify, it’s fine if you don’t believe me, but seriously, I’m not going to sit here and try and prove my ‘worth’. I’m worthy enough.

BTW, that Showcase cinema conversation took place in a PM. It was the only one that stood out.
[/quote]

You’re right, it doesn’t matter whether you are who you say you are. I believe you anyway.

Did you say you want to have fun with Michael Madsen?

Btw, did you seach for your name on this forum or something? Just wondering how your first post quoted me talking about you 6 months ago.

You know how arrogant I am :smiley: I searched my own name. LOL