The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kiss army

are there any kiss army soldiers in this forum?

No.

and by the way KISS means pee in Swedish :wink:

[quote=“TNAFANBOY”]
are there any kiss army soldiers in this forum?
[/quote]

KISS for life! 8) :smiley:

Kiss is gay.

You’re gay

[quote=“Scarface”]
You’re gay
[/quote]

[quote=“Bad Max”]
No.

and by the way KISS means pee in Swedish :wink:
[/quote]

So…You a big fan pee?

Enough of the lame jokes please

^ Not to offend you by what I said, but 4 guys who paint their face with bushy chest hair popping out of their tight black outfits that is zipped half-way down is gay. So Kiss is gay.

Kiss actually a okay band(two or three good songs at least) anyway you posted in the wrong section(post it in the music section next time)

Gene Simmons has fucked more women than the entire state of Texas, so I’m pretty positive that you’re wrong about the lame gay remark.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Gene Simmons has fucked more women than the entire state of Texas, so I’m pretty positive that you’re wrong about the lame gay remark.
[/quote]

By women you mean… dudes?

No

^ LOL. I’m not really serious in this topic man. Just having fun with all of TNAFANBOY’S 1000 Topics he just posted.

BUT, I did post some stuff about Kiss that IS a little gay.

Kiss is ok, way overrated, but there still pretty good.

KISS will be coming to fucking Europe this coming May-June! Finally I will have the chance to see the hottest band in the world loud and live! :smiley: :smiley:

Not a fan of kiss.

I think if I had never seen KISS in their get ups or heard Gene Simmons speak I might like their songs a bit more. But I don’t hate them, they are what they are. They entertain people and I don’t think you’re supposed to take the get-ups super seriously.

I always enjoyed I Was Made for Loving You, it’s ok. I liked that style of music a lot more when I was a lot younger though.

[quote=“Scarface”]
KISS will be coming to fucking Europe this coming May-June! Finally I will have the chance to see the hottest band in the world loud and live! :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]

Fuck Yeah Man!! Im going to see them live!

Long Live Kiss!