Killing Zoe

Bought Killing Zoe on DVD today and just after watching it for the first time. Been meaning to check it out for years after learning Avery’s contribution to Pulp etc. The film wasn’t up to much in the end, the odd OK moment but nothing else, I guess it was pretty average for a first viewing at least. Julie Delpy IS hot… QT should have tried her for a role in IB. I watched the featurette on the disc too and you can see QT on the set with Avery and co. in brief moments.

Avery should have co-written Inglourious Basterds…

• Ify runs for his life *

I’m going to write a film called Killing Ify >:(

But seriously, he and QT could have been pen-pals. QT could send what he had to Avery in prison, and Avery could have sent QT what he had from prison. And then QT wouldn’t have to really give him credit. I mean, not that Quentin wouldn’t give cred where it’s due.

But this time I’ll be ready for the five point palm exploding heart technique! Haha.

[quote=“Ify”]
But this time I’ll be ready for the five point palm exploding heart technique! Haha.
[/quote]

DAMNIT

The main character has the same name as the homosexual rapist in Pulp Ficton. LOL

<LINK_TEXT text=“Class is in session! - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … lling-zoe/”>Closing the gaps #3: Killing Zoe - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

Err. I think Avery has a whole website and forum dedicated to him.

Let’s not take a break from Basterds, I say.