The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

KILL BILL Vol. 2 Premeire Photos

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=18 … cf=premgal”>http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808504212&cf=premgal</LINK_TEXT>

8)

Rodruiguez is such a pimp. :wink:

Those pics were really cool.

thanks!

Really cool pics. But I wish Carradine’s daughter was there. I seen her pic from Vol1 premier and she’s fucken HOTT.

Thanks for sharing the wealth. Awesome pictures.

Bai Ling & Luci Lui, OMG!!

Stupid Fred Durst. Doing what he does best, making an asshole of himself.

Beautiful Julie Dreyfus, she’s dressed like a school teacher. Or a soccer mom.

funniest pic

gayest pic

hottest

token snoop pic

most starving for attention

the pictures were really coo. i agree that Bai Ling was the hottest. but dont forget Vivica. She really showed what she got from mumma. hehe.

my award for the worst dress goes out to Lucy Liu, she looked like a fortune cookie made by a blind man.

madsen was cool, he even had a beer in hand. the guy rocks

[quote]the pictures were really coo. i agree that Bai Ling was the hottest. but dont forget Vivica. She really showed what she got from mumma. hehe.

my award for the worst dress goes out to Lucy Liu, she looked like a fortune cookie made by a blind man.

madsen was cool, he even had a beer in hand. the guy rocks[/quote]

;D

I heard Vivica had some work done… :-X

Ms. Ling did look beautiful…and Umamama Thuuuurman too!

8)

[quote]Really cool pics.  But I wish Carradine’s daughter was there. I seen her pic from Vol1 premier and she’s fucken HOTT.[/quote]

The BEAUTIFUL Kansas Carradine (in the middle)…

[quote]

The BEAUTIFUL Kansas Carradine (in the middle)…

[/quote]

Wow, shes very pretty. I thought it was Demi Moore when I looked real fast.

Those other pics are funny. Whos that dork tryin to be a Crazy 88? Fred Durst was there? I hate that fuckin goon.

Bai Ling! She was great in The Crow: “I like the PRETTY lights” Hot stuff!

UMA = COCK-TEASER

[quote]
[/quote]

I was watching TV the other day and they showed an interview with Uma on the red carpet this is what the dude said to her:

Guy: Hey Uma!..hey, you got little dice on your dress! (Uma put little dice on both sides of her dresses shoulder straps.

U: Yeah I thought they looked kinda cool

Guy: You know what those mean dont you?

U: No what?

Guy: That means hard eight.

U: Hard eight sounds good, ha ha ha.

When she said that, I was like: sha-wiiiiing. Damn shes sexy.

The funniest thing are QT’s eyes in that pic. He seems to be looking at something…interesting.  ;D

The bloody guy dressed like a Crazy 88 is Eli Roth by the way.

[quote] The bloody guy dressed like a Crazy 88 is Eli Roth by the way.[/quote]

Oh yeah! Cabin Fever dude! Cool! I didnt even know it was him.

Bai Ling is ugly!!!

[quote]

UMA = COCK-TEASER[/quote]

Quentin = Rebecca Teaser

Why dosen't he just marry her? She'll save me the hassle.

I don’t know if anyone’s seen this yet, but there’s video footage of the premiere at Reuters.com

It’s one long (7 min 44 sec) streaming video with more unseen video footage from Volume 2, as well as interviews with QT and Uma and footage from the premiere. The quality is a bit crappy (you can click on High Band to make it a bit better) and it contains some slight spoilers (mainly pei mei’s dialogue).

Here’s the link:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://reuters.feedroom.com/index.jsp?f … 20147d4256”>http://reuters.feedroom.com/index.jsp?fr_story=6ebf3deb6c0e33293e158e090119e220147d4256</LINK_TEXT>

any reason why rodriguez is in the mariachi get up or is he just doing it for kicks?

[quote]
The bloody guy dressed like a Crazy 88 is Eli Roth by the way.[/quote]
I believe he was going for Reservoir Dogs.

Pull The Trigger!!!

Yeah, what the hell is with Harvey Weinstein getting up in everyone’s grill??!!

Stay away from my Lucy!!!

Oh yeah, Bai Ling is also a sexy thang :slight_smile: In Cambodian, Bai Ling means “fried rice.” I know cuz I speak it. Yeah thought it was funny…im a bitch