Kill bill uncut

OH MY GOD!! :o :o :o

Grazie Boss!!!.. :-*

…l’attesa si fa snervante… :’( :’(

P.S.
[quote]ieri ho scaricato un software per creare le gif animate e ne ho approfittato per provare a farne qualcuna…

Posted on: Yesterday at 01:40:56 pmPosted by: miawallace
[/quote]

interessante…che software è? ::slight_smile:

credo sia il “dolce forno delel gif animate”…

[quote=“miawallace”]
credo sia il “dolce forno delel gif animate”…
[/quote]

Prima usavo quello… ;D ;D ;D

ora “ULEAD gif animator 5” :wink:

Differenze dell’edizione giapponese:

The opening scene between The Bride and Vernita Green has two alternate angles shown when The Bride asks for a towel instead of keeping the overhead shot.

• In the anime sequence, one of Boss Matsumoto’s men has his face smashed into a wall twice, rather then just once.
  • In the anime sequence, when O-Ren Ishii kills Matsumoto and tells him to look at her face, she asks him to look at more facial features (nose, chin. etc.) to be recognized, and then before pulling the knife out, there is a close up shot of her moving the knife up his stomach and then finally pulling it out. There are a couple of close up shots of Matsumoto’s face as he’s dying as well that were eliminated from the US print and then a pan up shot of Matsumoto’s blood covered and disemboweled body.
  • The “House of Blue Leaves” fight is not only in full color, but features about 9 new shots missing from the US print which include:

• A close up of the first female Crazy 88 (Julie Manase) gargling blood after being pinned to a wodden pillar by a sword. This shot, while cut from the US version of Vol 1, showed up in the end credits of the US cut of Vol 2.
    • A shot of The Bride stabbing two Crazy 88s at once using her own sword as well as another Crazy 88’s sword.
    • A ten foot high super backflip that The Bride executes before landing back down to pop out one of the Crazy 88’s eyes. This shot appeared in the TV spot teaser, but disappeared soon after.
    • The Bride jabbing a Crazy 88 in the throat with her “snake fist”, and the partially armless Sofie Fatale giving a disgusted reaction.
    • A shot of another female Crazy 88 attacking only to get slashed in the throat and spraying blood everywhere.
    • The first appearance of the “Kid Crazy 88” (the one who gets spanked with the sword). In this shot, we now find out why he’s missing a mask later on. As he’s about to attack The Bride, she swipes his mask off. We see he’s just a kid, and he gives the universal “don’t hurt me” sign. The Bride has a look of shock on her face in realizing he’s just a kid, so she grabs him, throws him across, knocking 3-4 Crazy 88 into a blood filled mini pool. This shot of the 3-4 falling, while cut from the US version of Vol 1, also showed up in the end credits of the US cut of Vol 2. Overall, this “mini scene” helps establish The Bride’s look of surprise even more when she sees the young Crazy 88 the last time… and his follow up “don’t hurt me” look even funnier.
    • A shot of a Crazy 88 getting slashed across the chest and spraying blood all over a wall.
    • When The Bride jumps onto the shoulders of one of the Crazy 88, after she slashes another one across the face, the Crazy 88 she’s standing on tries to attack her from below. She parries the attack and cuts his hands off. The shot then cuts to the forward sommersault.
    • Since the fight is already in color, the close up “eye shot” of The Bride blinking is cut. Instead, the first part of the close up before she blinks is shown, however, at the point when she normally blinks, there is a replacement medium shot of her standing slightly fatigued and holding her sword out.

• Finally, after the “House of Blue Leaves” fight, is the most infamous of the missing scenes and that is Sofie Fatale’s extended “trunk interrogation” scene. After The Bride warns Sofie about cutting off something, instead of cutting back to Sofie in the hospital, The Bride is shown grabbing Sofie’s arm and screams “GIVE ME YOUR OTHER ARM!”. Sofie starts to panic, but then The Bride chops off her other arm, causing blood to splash onto the screen and Sofie begins screaming again.

…grazie boss… >:( ora è proprio irresistibile… :o :o ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley:

beh…sul mio MULo siamo ormai agli sgoccioli…84 per cento… ;D :smiley:

…che “romantica” attesa… :smiley:

sinceramente io trovavo quella scena in bianco e nero geniale, specialmente per come è stata iniziata e finita

(l’occhio strappato e il battito di ciglia), e faceva molto censura tipo ken shiro…

però non sapevo che ci fossa una versione a colori!!

e non sapevo della scena del secondo braccio tagliato!!!

le voglio!!!

mulo, invoco il tuo potere, aiutami tu!!!

[quote=“tommyVega”]
sinceramente io trovavo quella scena in bianco e nero geniale, specialmente per come è stata iniziata e finita

(l’occhio strappato e il battito di ciglia), e faceva molto censura tipo ken shiro…

però non sapevo che ci fossa una versione a colori!!

e non sapevo della scena del secondo braccio tagliato!!!

le voglio!!!

mulo, invoco il tuo potere, aiutami tu!!!
[/quote]

Ti assicuro,che non c’è neanche paragone…la scena a colori e mille volte più bella di quella in bianco e nero… :slight_smile:

C’e qualche scena in più… è il montaggio è un po diverso(mi riferisco durante il combattimento contro gli 88 folli) :slight_smile:

E sul mulo c’è… :smiley:

…si ma come arranca questo MULO… >:( >:(

;D :smiley: ;D

[quote=“Beatrix_86”]
…si ma come arranca questo MULO… >:( >:(

;D :smiley: ;D
[/quote]
Emule Rulez… ;D ;D

beh, “il mulo di natale” (la mia personale versione di babbo natale) mi ha appena

regalato My Best Friend’s Birthday…gentilissimo!!!

:o :o Goddamn!!!

Finalmente l’ho visto!!! ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

che dire…una meraviglia!!!

Praticamente era come non aver mai visto il combattimento con i crazy 88… 8)

…davvero tutta un’altra muica…uno spettacolo!

devo ancora riprendermi…

e poi…

…rivederlo! :smiley: ;D

… ;D ;D oltre tutto è in spagnolo… ;D

"damme l’altro braso!"

uah!uah! :smiley: ;D :smiley:

[quote=“Beatrix_86”]
… ;D ;D oltre tutto è in spagnolo… ;D

"damme l’altro braso!"

uah!uah! :smiley: ;D :smiley:
[/quote]

In spagnolo? ??? ??? :smiley: ;D ;D ;D

eh sì…ne ho trovati tre…

uno in tedesco…( :o )doppiato vergognosamente…

uno in spagnolo

e uno,che è solo il secondo tempo, in inglese con i sottotitoli incomprensibili…credo di qualche luingua dell’est… ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

è strano, vero…? :frowning: :-</E>

Dame el otro brazo!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Strano, davvero…dovrebbe esserci la versione normale in inglese…

???

Tu y yo tenemos affares en sospeso?

;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote=“Silvia-BlackMamba”]
Dame el otro brazo!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yo y tu tenemos affares en sospeso?

;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

ecco…grazie boss…per il corretto uso dello spagnolo… ;D

un inquinamento per lo splendido boss plurilingue :smiley:

[quote=“Silvia-BlackMamba”]Strano, davvero…dovrebbe esserci la versione normale in inglese…[/quote]

…e lo so…l’avrei anche preferita sinceramente… :-</E> ma di questi tre che ho scaricato…niente…

saràper via della mia grandiosa fortuna? ;D ;D ;D :’( :’( :’(

[quote]ecco…grazie boss…per il corretto uso dello spagnolo… Grin

un inquinamento per lo splendido boss plurilingue Cheesy[/quote]

;D

Non ti fidare troppo…

Sarò anche “uno splendido boss multilingue” ( ;D :-*) ma anche una gran spara-cazzat…

ehm…

;D

Stavolta ho davvero superato me stessa! ;D

Andate qui:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.cubfiction.com//KillBillVol1 … 2%20Video/”>http://www.cubfiction.com//KillBillVol1%20and%20Vol2%20Video/</LINK_TEXT>

user: mavideo

password: killabandet

E trovetete il video della battaglia contro i Crazy 88 a colori!!!

:wink:

ENJOY!

p.s. c’è pure la scena eliminata del volume 2 e un bellissimo “Behind the scenes” del volume 1!

[quote=“Silvia-BlackMamba”]
Stavolta ho davvero superato me stessa! ;D

Andate qui:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.cubfiction.com//KillBillVol1 … 2%20Video/”>http://www.cubfiction.com//KillBillVol1%20and%20Vol2%20Video/</LINK_TEXT>

user: mavideo

password: killabandet

E trovetete il video della battaglia contro i Crazy 88 a colori!!!

:wink:

ENJOY!

p.s. c’è pure la scena eliminata del volume 2 e un bellissimo “Behind the scenes” del volume 1!

[/quote]

silvia..... :o
..... :o :o :o
....... :o :o :o :o
....CREDO DI AMARTI :-* :-*

:o :o :o

boss!! questa è onnipotenza!!! ;D ;D ;D