Kill Bill sequel and prequel talk in here

I think a sequel would be good and probably good with anime with a look at that play Faust too. A play within a play within a play kind of thing. They seemed similar to me.

I think it would be a great idea to have a Yuki story and an origin story for bill. Each about 30 minutes long. But I wont watch it if Production IG dosent do the animation for it, the sketchy design just looked so cool in vol.1.

I’d say he would produce a anime, with maybe written by… an why the hell not direct it…

Yeah I think so in time to come. Very doubtfull about Vol.3 Movie tho…

He’s got so many projects planned, but I think he should do Vega Brothers before anything else. And yeah, the animated prequel would be fantastic bundled with a SE dvd

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.infinitelybetter.com/index.c … tzone/news”>http://www.infinitelybetter.com/index.cfm/page/newsstory/cat/10/prodid/1784/head/10/productzone/news</LINK_TEXT>

David did this interview while he was in Sweden for an appearance. He mentions Sequels and Prequels.

(@

AJCrane

ok, read the article on the general Tarantino website - the news reel which talks about Miramax/Dimension going to the Weinsteins etc…anyway! It says they have a KB sequel planned??? any clues as to if it’l be a prequel or an actual sequel??

Probably early days but worth a shot…

[quote=“Dillontino”]
find out here… well, best thats available…

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=3785.0
[/quote]

Thanx! I merged the both topics.

[quote=“MachinasRevenge”]
I seriously doubt it takes 6 months
[/quote]

imdb says:

“The animation process takes anywhere from six to nine months for each episode.”

I remember an interview a long time ago with Quentin about the 3rd volume, and it being 15 years later…and have something to do with her daughter. Regardless if Quentin was joking or not; If there was to be a 3rd volume, how would you expect the story would be like? I mean, how do we actually know that Bill was dead??? For all we know, Bill could’ve faked recieving the exact 5-point exploding heart technique and he just fell in the grass and waited for Beatrix to leave with BB…?

Good Theory, but I don’t think QT would stoop so low to hav BILL not actually dead. That would just be silly :wink:

i think it might have something to do with Nikki coming after beatrix. she said she’d be waiting for her.

bill is dead. i’m pretty sure. when bill hits the gound, beatrix make a noise that sounds like a gun cocking, and she walks toward bill. i think that’s what i heard.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
I remember an interview a long time ago with Quentin about the 3rd volume, and it being 15 years later…and have something to do with her daughter. Regardless if Quentin was joking or not; If there was to be a 3rd volume, how would you expect the story would be like? I mean, how do we actually know that Bill was dead??? For all we know, Bill could’ve faked recieving the exact 5-point exploding heart technique and he just fell in the grass and waited for Beatrix to leave with BB…?
[/quote]

I merged your topic with this one. Please check out the boards and use the search function before opening new topics.

Wish you a great day

I found this thread recently and some people think that maybe? Bill isn’t dead.

––––––

There’s a consensus in the “Kill Bill Vol.3” thread below that there can’t be a Kill Bill Volume 3 because Bill is dead. I don’t think he is. Consider the following: (1) When Beatrix Kiddo learns she’s pregnant she immediately abandons her role as an assassin. When she finds out her daughter is alive it would be completely in character for her to abandon her plan to murder the child’s father.

(2) In all their scenes together it’s clear that Kiddo and Bill still love each other very much. (3) Kiddo and Bill have already play acted one death scene for their daughter’s benefit (And there’s no need for that scene unless it’s a hint). (4) Bill had a gun on Kiddo. If he’d believed she was a danger to him he could have shot her (“I’m a killer. I’m a murdering bastard. You know that.”). He appears to have believed things had changed. (5) Pai Mei “teaches no one the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique”. When Kiddo uses the technique Bill has to confirm that Pai Mei indeed taught it to her. In answer to Bill’s question Kiddo just replies “Of course he did”–offering no explanation of why he would (remember “He hates Caucasian. Despises Americans. And has nothing but contempt for woman.”).

(6) The next morning Kiddo plays a very ambiguous scene on the bathroom floor, where at first she appears to be sobbing but turns out to be laughing uncontrollably. (7) In the closing credits Lucy Liu’s, Vivica Fox’s and Michael Madsen’s names are crossed out. Daryl Hannah’s name is covered by a question mark (We left her blinded in a trailer with a deadly snake, but still alive). Davis Carradine’s name, like Uma Thurman’s, appears without any mark. The movie is “Kill Bill” (Kiddo’s intention) not “How Bill Was Killed” (a completed act). I’ll bet Bill’s in the hotel dining room, enjoying breakfast.

RANT #2

The bride still had the truth serum in her, so she must have been telling the truth, which is why she answers in the first place.

RANT #3

QT’s Kill Bill movies are over. Give it a rest people. There isn’t and never will be a Kill Bill Vol.3 or a Kill Kiddo or anything like that.

RANT #4

There actually could be a spinoff, Q talked about it in an interview.

Entertainment weekly, April 2004:

"Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my Dollars trilogy. I was going to do a new one every ten years. But I need at least fifteen years before I do this again.

I’ve already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill’s money. She’ll raise Nikki, who’ll take on The Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they’re this age"

RANT #5

I always thought it would be cool of Elle Driver found Nikki and trained her to fight Beatrix. Just the thought of Daryl Hannah with both eyes covered, and everybody loves a blind instructor. But I also think it would be cool if Beatrix taught her daughter to fight and help her with Nikki. I haven’t heard or read anything, just my own personal idea of what I think would be cool.

Actually (on Charlie Rose) Quenttin Tarantino said that in a few years he wants to make a “Kill Beatrix” movie about Vivica A. Fox’s daughter seeking revenge for her mother’s death. But he said that this won’t be made for a long time.

My favorite response to the question, is BIll really dead?

That could be the dumbest thing i ever heard. He dropped dead on the floor. or was he just faking that or something?

Yea, and he somehow found a way to cough up blood. Maybe the blood was fake and he was just holding it in his mouth to spit out when he somehow knew she learned this trick. people are idiots.

THEN OF COURSE, THE MIND SAYS HIS PIECE.

Of course Bill is dead. Kill Bill is an epic; we know the end result, we just do not know how she gets there. You’re bit takes out all the mystery and character out of the Bride.

1. The Bride in this movie thinks only of her child. SHe doesn’t care that Bill is her child’s father, he tried to kill her and love cannot interfere with that. Remember, U’s character runs parralel to Bill, and Bill tried to kill the Bride even though he still loved her.

2)Yes, they still love each other, but then again, U and Bill are not normal people, they are “murdering bastards.”

3)The scene does have anecdotal benifit. It shows both The Bride and Bill’s compassion, while having an undertone of an imminint death scene, while showcasing their child’s childish innocence.

4)Bill knew he was going to die. He accepted it long before she came into his house. He wasn’t going to kill her, because he accepted his fate and wouldnt kill Uma again.

5)That’s part of the mystery of The Bride. Kiddo was loyally subserviant to Pai Mai, and he obviously took a liking to her.

6)That has very little to do. She’s crying because she killed him, and she’s laughing because he’s dead. Part of the duality of her character.

7)His name isnt crossed out because he is what the movie is about, while the others are simply side attractions.

Believe me, Q wouldn’t pull that last minute gag on us. Bill is dead, it must be accepted.

IF you wanna read the whole thread, probably not, go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432372/board/nest/16105644

Has Quentin ever hinted at making a Kill Bill prequel? I just re watched the 2 movies recently and I was thinking that Quentin could really make a good prequel about the formation on the deadly vipers or somtjing along those lines.

No, don’t think so. Tarantino is not Lucas.

It’s always possibly, but Tarantino would never do that. He would rather do other movies, not prequels and sequels… It’s most likely Tarantino do a sequel, not prequel… But after 15 years.

[quote=“labonte18”]
Has Quentin ever hinted at making a Kill Bill prequel? I just re watched the 2 movies recently and I was thinking that Quentin could really make a good prequel about the formation on the deadly vipers or somtjing along those lines.
[/quote]

I merged your topic with this one..

I wouldnt be intrested in wathing anime for 2+9 hours. Even if it was Tarantino. I probly would and buy the DVD. I probly would even enjoy it but the thing about Tarantino’s films is there stylish. How can you be stylish in a cartoon?

[quote=“Ste300”]
How can you be stylish in a cartoon?
[/quote]

Dude, you need to see ‘Cowboy Beebop’ to find the answer to that…very stylish anime 8)

I would like to see another Kill Bill and animated makes it even cooler but he should do his other project first and do this in the future.

Bill: The Early Years.