Kill Bill sequel and prequel talk in here

What you guys seem to be forgeting is that QT himself said that the mythology of the sequel is already set. He stated that Sophie will be the one that gets all of Bill’s money and he said she would be the one to take Nikki under her wing to exact revenge on behalf of not only herself but for what Bea did to Vernita. QT also said that he wanted to do some more anime for a prequel series that tells the adventures of the DiVAS when they were still a group. Everything that I said in my statement was true I just added all the stuff about Elle because I “thought it sounded cool.” It would had another element to the story. Al ofl the assassins from the Kill Bill saga now need the aid of another. Bea needs her daughter, Sophie needs Nikki, and Elle would need one to, so I decided in my head that the person helping her out would be a man, seeing how it would balance the gender factor out a little bit. I named him Billy because, well again I “thought it sounded cool.” His character would be more than just a walk on role, I feel that QT can come up with a back story that would place him in the mythology that has already been set. Maybe Elle’s little baby boy that she had with Bill? Maybe one of Estaban’s Acuna Boys? Maybe not a young man at all, but an older gentleman, maybe the fourth of Bill’s father figures? Maybe a lot of things. But there would be nothing sweeter then a three way battle with Hanzo blades ready to tear some shit off.

[quote=“Mr._Budd”]
What you guys seem to be forgeting is that QT himself said that the mythology of the sequel is already set. He stated that Sophie will be the one that gets all of Bill’s money and he said she would be the one to take Nikki under her wing to exact revenge on behalf of not only herself but for what Bea did to Vernita. QT also said that he wanted to do some more anime for a prequel series that tells the adventures of the DiVAS when they were still a group. Everything that I said in my statement was true I just added all the stuff about Elle because I “thought it sounded cool.” It would had another element to the story. Al ofl the assassins from the Kill Bill saga now need the aid of another. Bea needs her daughter, Sophie needs Nikki, and Elle would need one to, so I decided in my head that the person helping her out would be a man, seeing how it would balance the gender factor out a little bit. I named him Billy because, well again I "thought it sounded cool." His character would be more than just a walk on role, I feel that QT can come up with a back story that would place him in the mythology that has already been set. Maybe Elle’s little baby boy that she had with Bill? Maybe one of Estaban’s Acuna Boys? Maybe not a young man at all, but an older gentleman, maybe the fourth of Bill’s father figures? Maybe a lot of things. But there would be nothing sweeter then a three way battle with Hanzo blades ready to tear some shit off.
[/quote]
Maybe but still Sophie teaming up with Nikki. Cool but not Kill Bill. I wish a prequal more than anything but It should stand alone.

[quote=“Mr.Blonde”]
Maybe but still Sophie teaming up with Nikki. Cool but not Kill Bill. I wish a prequal more than anything but It should stand alone.  ÂÂ
[/quote]

Yeah if one of them has to be made it should be a prequel. I think a sequel would just kill it.

Why would a prequel be far less worse than a straight forward sequel. I feel that a prequel would be sweet but not as cool as a sequel. QT said that if he does decide to make a prequel that it would be done in anime seeing how when ever he decides to do it the actors would still get older but anime works to solve this kind of problem. A sequel on the other hand keeps time moving forward and it continues whenever QT sets his story. That’s what makes the sequel so cool. QT said himself don’t even say sequel until at least 15 years, so having a sequel to Kill Bill to look forward too, a sequel to add to his mythology, a sequel that just may add the final layer of a trilogy when it all set and done (If you count the “prequel” and the “sequel.”) If he does make the prequel you can all but guarentee the sequel because it would make a trilogy, much like the Dollars trilogy, and there’s nothing cooler or as bad ass then the Dollars trilogy.

[quote=“Mr._Budd”]
Why would a prequel be far less worse than a straight forward sequel. I feel that a prequel would be sweet but not as cool as a sequel. QT said that if he does decide to make a prequel that it would be done in anime seeing how when ever he decides to do it the actors would still get older but anime works to solve this kind of problem. A sequel on the other hand keeps time moving forward and it continues whenever QT sets his story. That’s what makes the sequel so cool. QT said himself don’t even say sequel until at least 15 years, so having a sequel to Kill Bill to look forward too, a sequel to add to his mythology, a sequel that just may add the final layer of a trilogy when it all set and done (If you count the “prequel” and the “sequel.”) If he does make the prequel you can all but guarentee the sequel because it would make a trilogy, much like the Dollars trilogy, and there’s nothing cooler or as bad ass then the Dollars trilogy.
[/quote]
Actually Dead or Alive trilogy is about on par with dollars trilogy. The reason why it wouldn’t work is the movie has ended,no more room for a sequal. I mean at the end they had them go off in the sunset,So it would kinda be suck to fuck up that whole thing up. I really don’t want a damned prequal but it would be better than sequal. Besides even though they call it Kill Bil Volume blank it is one movie and will be relesed sometime soon in one movie,so it would be Kill Bill part two and kinsidering she killed bill it ruins its impact. I remember when I went to the theature to see Starksky and Hutch there was a preview for Volume two I heard somebody yell out “this time we promise”,Everybody lauged. Okay I lied it was me. I was even thinking it was a bad tittle. Besides man,I will admit I liked your idea,It isn’t Kill Bill. I will like to see him do a movie like IB or Vega brother,I wish he would move on from his Kill Bill phase I mean he is basically making a sequal in all but name.

Your right it would be a sequel, but one that I would not be mad in seeing. If it does get made, yes the movie would technically be a sequel but only to us. The movie itself won’t be made for another 15 years or so and if and when it does get made I believe we will lose Bill from the title and QT would make a sequel to a movie that takes it’s story from a different point of view. What I’m trying to say here is that in 15 years there will be a whole different kind of audience out there. Who knows if we will even be around, my point is that QT has never been fond of sequels but if he does a stand alone movie (Kill Beatrix) it would technically not be a sequel. What if the movie shows Nikki’s side of the story, makes her the good guy, trying to find this woman that killed her mother. The movie itself never mentions Bill, or the DiVAS but mainly focuses on this young girls who saw her mother get murdered in front of her eyes. The movie would relate to the audience then and you would not need to have seen Kill Bill, because this movie would stand on it’s own. Now I’m not suggesting or really believe this is the right way to go about it, but it does solve that promblem you have about them riding off into the sunset. If this next movie just makes itself look like a stand alone film, where young Nikki must go through B.B. before getting to her enemy Beatrix, we would have another movie with 2 Volumes. Kill Beatrix Volume 1, where we would see Nikki in her journey, and at the films conclusion we would have a face off between B.B. and Nikki. Kill Beatrix Volume 2 would continue Nikki’s journey has she makes her way to exact revenge on the Bride. Actually now that I have written all that down, this other direction also sounds pretty bad ass.

Hello folks

To be honest with you I’m very worried these days. I’m not a worrier usually, but as more time passes by, I keep thinking that maybe Kill Bill Vol.2 is gonna be the greatest movie I will see - EVER. I think Vol.2 is more than just a movie, it is even more than a masterpiece, and i don’t lie if I’m telling you - Words canot describe my love for this film.

It was such an amazing experience seeing it back then in the cinema and it still is today, and i fear that never again will I feel the joy in my heart the way I felt when watching QT’s epic saga part 2.

It would be the greates news ever for me if i would hear from a new episode (like the rumors were true and QT did sth. with Nikki and Elle who is blind) or an anime prequel or really ANYTHING that takes place in the KILL BILL Universe. Hell, I would pay big bucks to see a film about Bill’s and the DiVAS backgorund, big bucks for any Kill Bill film.

If Inglourious Bastards will be half as good as Vol.2 i’ll be smiling one big fucking smile.

I think there is a chance of something happening definately but not any time soon. As to what that might be, who knows, like you said anything would be sufficient.

Didn’t the Weinstein’s say something about future Kill Bill sequels/prequels?

I just can’t wait for Inglorious Bastards. Apart from being one of the best movie titles I’ve heard in a long time, I have a feeling that it will be amazing. So I dont want to hear anything apart from Inglorious Bastard news.

JW

i think that since quentin said that he had at least 15 more years of filmmaking and he’ll move on, i think since he said that kill bill volume three is supposedly to be set fifteen years from now, i think that that might be his last movie and he’ll suprise all his fans with that movie.

[quote=“kelso147”]
i think that since quentin said that he had at least 15 more years of filmmaking and he’ll move on, i think since he said that kill bill volume three is supposedly to be set fifteen years from now, i think that that might be his last movie and he’ll suprise all his fans with that movie.

[/quote]

I think its more likely that we see Pulp Fiction 2 instead of Vol.3, seeing that PF is “his” movie, his most successful, it’s like QT=PF. KB on the other hand did poorly at the box office, and even though Quentin says he doesnt make the movie for anybody but himself i think PF2 is more likely.

I think that if we’re very lucky there is a possibility of a prequel animie…but I dont much fancy any chance of a movie prequel or sequel…not for a long time at least

did KB do poorly at the box office? I know it was pretty popular here…but then again I just assumed it had a universal popularity ???

Yes, sadly, KB did it poorly at the box office. But not that much. Just compares to another QT movie, like PF. Otherweise, it was already a good box office.

Anywhay, I’m anxious about the futur of the KB project. I think, it could happen, I wish, but it’s not the most probable. QT has lots of projects, I think that he would probably do the others before KB, and aybe forgot it… But I whish it’s happen !

no chance, even though i sure pray for a prequel

fuck anime, i hate that shit

dont get me wrong, I’d prefer a ‘real life’ flick…I just thing its a hell of a lot more likely chance that they’d make an anime, then I real life, and I’d rather have that then nothing (plus I quite like anime, even if in this circumstances its second place to the real deal)

ofcourse, you can make an anime flick in a week if you want to

i like the anime in volume 1 because if they shot it in real life it wouldnt come out half as nice, but i cant picture myself watching a full lenght anime film

It would be cool to see a Bride/DiVAS anime movie but i doubt its gonna happen. Qt always talk about all these cool ideas he has but never does them.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
ofcourse, you can make an anime flick in a week if you want to

[/quote]

Yeah…not really. You could, but it’d be pretty shitty. It takes alot of hard work to make an anime, as much or even more as any live-action flick. Just because it’s all “a bunch of cartoons” doesn’t mean it’s an easy job.

its possible though

i heard a south park episode is made in 5 days and a simpsons episode in 6 months lol

Well it’s a bit different when making a 30 minute t.v. show and a 90 minute animated movie. You could make just any regular movie in only a week, but it’d probably wouldn’t be that good. I’m sure the anime part in Kill Bill took more than a week too.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
its possible though

i heard a south park episode is made in 5 days and a simpsons episode in 6 months lol
[/quote]

I seriously doubt it takes 6 months