Kill Bill Lines

This is probably going to be hard, considering most people haven’t seen the movie three or four times yet, but what do you think are some of the best lines in the movie? Hopefully this topic will grow… and if not, I’m a failure in life. Anyway, the one I probably liked the best (out of the ones I remember well enough to quote) is this:

For us to be even? Even steven? I’d have to kill you, go upstairs and kill your daughter, and then wait around here for your husband to come home and kill him. Yeah, I think that’d make us pretty even. That’d make us about square.

That’s probably a little wrong. Or a lot wrong. Anyway… your thoughts?

The line I love and have loved since I first read the 1st draft script is “The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is, I collect your fuckin head. Just like this fucker here. Now if any of you sonabitches got anything else to say, now’s the fuckin’ time.” Seeing this said on screen by Lucy was just icying on the cake.

BILL-"Do you find me sadistic?"

Almost all of Michael Bowen’s lines

BRIDE-"Wiggle your big toe"

GoGo’s lines to her first victim

JOHNNY MO-“DAAAAAAAAAAA!” (Sorry, but I think that’s the best war cry I’ve ever heard)

BRIDE-"Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives. Take them with you. But leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now."

O-REN-“That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword…”<-----In true Samurai cinema fashion!

“I’m not bald, okay? I shaved my head. Do YOU understand?”

Buck- “I’m Buck and i like to Fuck.”

My favorite lines:

Sheriff: “Shes a tall drink of cocksucker”

Vernita: “Theres a baseball field where our little league has its games, lets say we have us a knife fight, you wear a black stocking cap and we both dress ALL in black…NOW, I have to make Nikki her cereal…” (love that part!)

Elle: "I may have never have liked you, point in fact I despise you, but that doesnt mean I dont respect you…"

Buck: "My names Buck and I like to FUCK"

Bucks whole fuckin speech to the truck driver guy is hilarious.

The Bride reads Bucks key chain: "Pussy Wagon?..FUCKER"

Bride: “Wiggle your big toe”

Hattori: “You must have big rats you need Hattori Hanzo steel” (love the way he says that)

ORen: The Price you pay for bringing up my Chinese or American Heritage as a negative is, I collect your fuckin head…"

Bride: "GoGo I know that you have to protect your mistress, but I beg you…walk away"

GoGo: heeheeheehee, you call that begging?

“Silly caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords”

"You may not fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like one"

The Brides last lines to Sofie Fatale, cant remember them exactly. “I want Bill to know that you know, I want him to know that I know”

i like the lines between Hattori and the little bald guy.

GET THE SAKE!! and the little guy sed it in subtitled

"If i were the emperor and u be the general! U get the sake!!

and sonny chiba just blasted out “get the sake”

"Who do you remind me of? Charlie Brown!"

That was exactly what I was thinking, so I found it hilarious.

HANZO (V.O.; JAPANESE)

I can tell you with no ego, this is

my finest sword. If on your

journey, you should encounter God,

God will be cut.

[quote]Sheriff: “Shes a tall drink of cocksucker” [/quote]

Almost right, this also my favorite line:

Sheriff: “This tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead.”

“now… let’s get these other piggies wiggling.”

“and i want them all to know… they’ll soon be as dead as o-ren.”

"bill, it’s your ba- … "

“you say arigato like we say arigato!”

“what do you want with hattori hanzo?”

“the price you pay for bringing up either my chinese or my american heritage as a negative is… i collect your fuckin head. just like this fucker here. now if any of you sonsabitches got anything else to say, now’s the fuckin time! … i didn’t think so”

“You can beg better than that”

“Now it is I who has penetrated you!” (that one’s probably off a bit, cause my friends and I have probably interpreted it into our own little phrase…)

Hanzo- "dis is a sirousss bissinessss"

Michael Bowen- "her plumin’ don’t work no more so cum in her all you want"

Lucy Liu- “That really was hatori hanzo steel” (Best line in the movie)

Okay

Pretty much EVERY line Sonny Chiba says.

I LOVE how Michael Parks says: “Son #1?” Yes Pop? “This tall dink a cocksucker aint dead.” In fact, pretty much every like M.P. says too.

"You may not fight like a samurai, but at least you can die like a samurai."

And I believe the line(s) are: “I’m Buck, and I’m here to Fuck.” and "You must have big grudge, you need Hattori Hanzo’s steel"

Every line Mike Bowen says.

“That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.” man, the way she says that in Japanease, perfect.

“How 'bout now big boy? Do you still wish to penatrate me? or is it I… who has penatrated you?” WHOOSH! (guts).

Bills last question to Sophie is just awsome. (I wont say what it is, spoiler)

"You saw that yourself out of your beautiful blue eye."

More to come, gotta think about it.

[quote]

And I believe the line(s) are: “I’m Buck, and I’m here to Fuck.” and “You must have big grudge, you need Hattori Hanzo’s steel”
[/quote]

NOOOOO. It’s “you musta have a big rats” Because she says he has vermin to kill. Rats are vermin.

You guys forget some of the best ones!!!

“It’s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack, not rationality.” - The Bride

"Mommy, I’m Home." Nikki

"It all depends… When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? That’s about as long as I’ll wait." - The Bride

"The pretty lady who’s dressed like she’s a villain on Star Trek is O-Ren’s best friend and her lawyer, Sofie Fatale." - The Bride

"Well Bill, you never leave a job half done. A great teacher taught me that once, he looked a whole lot like you." - Elle (forgot if that actually made it to the movie)

“you gittin your freak on or what?” Buck

"luckily for her, Boss Matsumoto was a pedophile" - The Bride (Is it weird this is my own personal favortie?)

“fuck you bitch, i know he didn’t qualify that shit. so you can just kiss my motherfuckin ass black mamba.”

“When you growup…if you still feel raw about it…I’ll be waitin”