The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kill bill fighting game (characters and stuff)

I really want to make this game seeing that the other game companies hasnt jumped on it yet. I dont have a company but i make game on my computer and draw all the characters and such.

four buttons:

a—light slash

b—medium slash

c—firece slash

d—defend

Characters:

??(beatrix)

Da moe?

hattori hanzo

pai mei

vernita green

o-ren ishii

budd

elle

sofie

gogo

bill(must likely to hidden)

Hidden:

?

?

?

on the sixth stage the fighter will battle crazy 88’s

7–misboss

8–boss

every character will have there own path…more soon.

hopefully someone out there can give this info off to the producers or maybe taratino.

heres a very early design

A re-tooled Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance engine would do quite nicely. I think it’d be fun.

I think I read somewhere that there’s already a game in the works. I can’t remember where I read it.

hmmm really let me know whats up and what site.

You call that a design, or an idea? WTF, here let me explain any fighting game ever… 4 buttons… bloopity blew. That’s not really an idea. That’s… I don’t know what it is besides the most generic thought ever. And I’m telling you right now… Pai Mei and Hanzo would be secret characters in any Kill Bill fighting game. The only ones they could set as default is Beatrix, Budd, Oren, Elle, Vernita, GoGo, Johnny Mo, and maybe a generic Crazy 88 member. I mean, Sofie doesn’t do shit in the movie. But what the hell is up with your button lay-out anyway? You think everyone is going to have a sword? No, bitch, Pai Mai wouldn’t need a sword. He would need a grapple, a couple punches and a couple kicks. And Budd… I don’t know what Budd would do… sit on his ass? Use a shotgun full of rock-salt? Or if you want to use a sword and have him be in his Prime, while he was still with the DiVAS. Or maybe there could be alternate versions of characters… all while they’re in the DiVAS and a latter version, where Budd basically becomes useless. The only decent idea is to have a Crazy 88’s bonus stage. That way a shit load of them could pop down at a time and you could slice their arms and legs off in 1 or 2 swipes. Anyway what you have here and what you call an “early” design, is shit and not worth mentioning

well now the roster is not in stone nor the game its just an idea so dont get uptight not quite yet. four buttons is cool though six could be better. not all fighters will have swords and such “IF” the game was ever made. ::slight_smile:

You need a jump button, oh and a combination to do the bride’s breakdance what could be a special move or something. :wink:

why do you have to act like such a jerk aaron? you bastard

[quote]You need a jump button, oh and a combination to do the bride’s breakdance what could be a special move or something. :wink:[/quote]

A fatality of break dancing would be the hot shit. She keeps rolling around untill the person is a huge pile of pancakes. Or maybe she could slice you in half at the head to your groin.

make sure to include the crazy 88 with the orange hair

They should have “Charlie Brown” pop up around like the guy who says “toastie!” in MK.

Yuki wolud be a cool mini boss. 8)

[quote]I think I read somewhere that there’s already a game in the works. I can’t remember where I read it.[/quote]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/kil … 78128.html”>http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/killbill/news_6078128.html</LINK_TEXT>

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://kill-bill.cz/game/index.php

THIS IS A LOT OF FUN!

It’s not in English though. Use the arrows to fight.

[quote]A re-tooled Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance engine would do quite nicely. I think it’d be fun.[/quote]

Ewww, no way. The most fucking kick ass engine that could be used for a Kill Bill game would be the Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden engine. That engine is the finest martial arts/fighter engine I’ve ever seen.

[quote]CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://kill-bill.cz/game/index.php

THIS IS A LOT OF FUN!

It’s not in English though. Use the arrows to fight.[/quote]

Woohoo! I managed to complete it, not a bad game… it’s alot easier to avoid using combo’s of moves I found.

[quote]I really want to make this game seeing that the other game companies hasnt jumped on it yet. I dont have a company but i make game on my computer and draw all the characters and such.

four buttons:

a—light slash

b—medium slash

c—firece slash

d—defend

Characters:

??(beatrix)

Da moe?

hattori hanzo

pai mei

vernita green

o-ren ishii

budd

elle

sofie

gogo

bill(must likely to hidden)

Hidden:

?

?

?

on the sixth stage the fighter will battle crazy 88’s

7–misboss

8–boss

every character will have there own path…more soon.

hopefully someone out there can give this info off to the producers or maybe taratino.

[/quote]

that is actually such a good idea they should make a game… not just a purely fighting one though… it should be like role playing… so you control B and you hav to go where she goes in the films thus getting to each stage and getting past the obstacles etc…

heres a stupid idea of mine… having a mini game where you battle the 5 6 7 8’s… sorry just a stupid idea lol (laugh out loud for those who didnt know that

Why fight the 5,6,7,8’s? What have they done? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Why fight the 5,6,7,8’s? What have they done?  :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
they sang annoying songs durring the movie, thats what