The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kill-bill.com update

In case you haven’t checked yet, the kill bill official website just got an update.

They’ve changed the title page to look like the vol. 2 poster and have a trailer for the dvd (which is pretty much the same as the original trailer with a few changes). There’s a link to the vol. 1 website and a link to the vol. 2 website which says ‘site comming soon.’ :frowning:

My guess is it’ll be up in about a week. As the vol. 1 site went up about a month before release…

Already posted this, and the mod deleted it.

Apparently its not news worthy

[quote]Already posted this, and the mod deleted it.

Apparently its not news worthy[/quote]

Prolly cuz Scarface posted it in the topic in an other section: http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=site;action=display;num=1067441168 at the 4th March?

[quote]

Prolly cuz Scarface posted it in the topic in an other section: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 1067441168”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=site;action=display;num=1067441168</LINK_TEXT> at the 4th March?
[/quote]

That's a different site. ;)

[quote]

That’s a different site.  :wink:
[/quote]

ups. :o

… okay next time I will try to think before I post… ;D

Here’s a direct link for the DVD trailer:

mms://wm.screenplay.na-central.speedera.net/wm.disney.screenplayinc/189/e189363t.asf

Nothing special just for those interested

Hmph! Finally, someone’s moving his ass although it’s still ‘coming soon’.

I create a “Kill Bill site updated” thread, it gets deleted. 5 days later when someone else does it remains.

i create a thread pointing out the significance of Sofie Fatales ringtone, it gets deleted. 3 MONTHS later someone else does it and it remains.

This site is starting to PMO

[quote]I create a “Kill Bill site updated” thread, it gets deleted. 5 days later when someone else does it remains.

i create a thread pointing out the significance of Sofie Fatales ringtone, it gets deleted. 3 MONTHS later someone else does it and it remains.

This site is starting to PMO[/quote]

be cool. think of the administrator (me) as someone who doesn’t always have time to read everything in here. and sometimes I delete stuff where I think a topic is unnecessary and some other time i tolerate stuff because i estimate differently.

CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

*They have some updates about the upcoming DVD.

-There is going to be a 5.6.7.8’s performance for one of the bonus features, basically that’s the only NEW one we knwo about. Darn…But its good to see that there are people updating taht damn old site…sucks that the Vol. 2 site is still not up yet)

www.kill-bill.com

[quote]CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

-There is going to be a 5.6.7.8’s performance for one of the bonus features, basically that’s the only NEW one we knwo about. Darn…But its good to see that there are people updating taht damn old site…sucks that the Vol. 2 site is still not up yet)

www.kill-bill.com[/quote]

Under technical features why does it say “colour”? Is that some sort of hint that they’re not using the B&W HOBL scene?

Then why doesn’t it say “unrated”?

Me confused

Dont get too confused. Thats exactly what I thought at first.

The movie will be in color (but unfortunately we stilll get the B&W scene)…I was hoping that i would see under the bonus features: UNCUT FULL COLOR HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES SHOWDOWN

*Damn it!!! You know they could of given us the showdown in color, and then we wouldnt complain about the lack of bonus features on the dvd. Oh well, I cant really bitch…cuz theres always the Japanese Version we can get off the interenet. Thank goodness for intenet.

[quote]CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

www.kill-bill.com[/quote]

HAHA actually that's not surprising. The German DVD listed that as a special feature weeks ago, this 5.6.7.8s stuff. I thought it was only be a matter of time till they publish that.