side…

there also will be a scene of her fighting with swords

inside a car…but the swords keep hitting the car’s roof… :slight_smile:

also on this interview daryl said that tarantino

had the same kung fu lessons as all the fighters in kill bill

beacause he was suppose to have part in the movie

but finally decided not to

he will only be heard talking

They’re going to fight in a car with swords?

[quote]They’re going to fight in a car with swords? [/quote]

I think they mean a trailer not a car. Elle survives in the end? WTF? Uma needs to chop her head off or something.

In the script it says Elle Driver dies… though it’s only an early draft and it could’ve changed.

Also, QT is playing the part of Pai Mei? Or so I’ve heard.

no, he’s dubbing him.

Hi barlevy… first off, are u from Israel? (coz I am 2), and if so were from?

And secondly, which Israeli newspaper did u read it from?

Fuck that… Elle had sucha wicked death in the script too. >:(

Any word on the 2nd anime sequence?

Nope thats right apparently. In a Julie Dreyfus interview she said at first she was only supposed to , but then she does as well

[quote] Also, QT is playing the part of Pai Mei?  Or so I’ve heard.[/quote]

No, Gordon Liu is playing Pak Mei and thank God. Tarantino would’ve fucked up the whole legend of Pak Mei by playing him and Lo Lieh would’ve been rolling in his grave. I REALLY hope Tarantino doesn’t fuck up the dubbing of Pak Mei’s voice. I hope he uses a voice machine or something to make his voice sound deep to match the guy who dubbed Pak Mei’s voice in “Fist Of The White Lotus”. On a final note, I hope Tarantino didn’t cut out the part in the 1st draft script where they show actual footage of Lo Lieh’s Pak Mei from the Shaw Brothers films “Executioners Of Shaolin”, Fist Of The White Lotus", etc. When I first read that in the script I nearly pissed my pants.

[quote]
On a final note, I hope Tarantino didn’t cut out the part in the 1st draft script where they show actual footage of Lo Lieh’s Pak Mei from the Shaw Brothers films “Executioners Of Shaolin”, Fist Of The White Lotus", etc. When I first read that in the script I nearly pissed my pants.
[/quote]

Well, since KILL BILL opened with the Shaw Bros logo, it’s safe to say that they have the rights to show some footage from some of their classics!

Still any word about an anime sequence in VOL-2? And there is, what is it?

I still hope, although it’s not very likely, that he does the whole “Yuki’s Revengeâ€? in anime (since he didn’t filmed it)… that would be cool… 8)

No Yuki’s Revenge i think. We can safely forget about that.

Also, does anyone know if Sam’s wife is gonna have that role she has in the script? Black jack dealer… its a scene where bILL IS introduced…i think it was cool on paper…

Elle has to die…she has to. She’s such a bitch :slight_smile:

Jw

HEY! Elle is cool! (I was her for Halloween) But the way she dies in the script is bad-ass and I hope it doesn’t get cut out or re-done. That would suck.

How does she die in the script again? I don’t feel like reading nor finding it again :slight_smile: ÂÂ

The Bride slices her and she slowly bleeds to death at her feet. It’s cool because they finally become close or whatever at the final moments of her life. They can’t cut it out, they just can’t!!

[quote]I still hope, although it’s not very likely, that he does the whole “Yuki’s Revengeâ€? in anime (since he didn’t filmed it)…  that would be cool…  8)[/quote]

How would that even be possible seeing as she was completely cut out from vol 1? They wouldn’t introduce her as a completely new character. In the original draft she was there as another Oren bodyguard and she witnesses Gogo’s death and swears revenge etc…

He has said he wanted to.

Plus, wasnt she supposed to be in an icecream truck outside of Green’s place? Because if so it seems qt left himself a backdoor open because there is an icecream truck

[quote]He has said he wanted to.

Plus, wasnt she supposed to be in an icecream truck outside of Green’s place?  Because if so it seems qt left himself a backdoor open because there is an icecream truck[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking. In the back of my mind I hope hard that Yuki Yubari pops up in Vol.2. Even though It most likely won’t happen, I hope Quentin listens to the fans that want to see and pulls it off EVEN if it has to be in a anime.