The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kevin Costner could have been in Kill Bill

so, i was surifn around at imdb and i got to the page of “open range” with kevin costner.

the trivia says, "Kevin Costner turned down Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) to do this movie"

i’m sorry if this has been up already, but i want to know if anyone knows a bit more about that ^^

edit: i think he would have fit the buck role

He was going to play GoGo

I doubt dat

you doubt that he could have been in kill bill or you doubt that could have fit the buck role and why?

I doubt that he was going to play GoGo

Yes, me too. These are just rumours. Tarantino would never allow that.

Yep this is OLD news. QT wanted him to play Bill!!

ergh! that would have sucked :-</E>…but I can see him doing a passable Buck

I could see him as Buck, but never, ever Bill.

I definetly like Costner,but for me he’s just Robin Hood ;D

Costner can’t act for shit. QT didn’t want him for Bill, he wanted Warren Beatty initially.

[quote=“young_master”]
Costner can’t act for shit. QT didn’t want him for Bill, he wanted Warren Beatty initially.
[/quote]

Yes he wanted Warren Beatty, but he also considered Keven Costner. Check your facts before you post!

EDIT: Kevin Costner was also considered for the title role of “Bill”, but he turned it down to do Open Range (2003) instead. - taken from IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266697/trivia

Yeah…but IMDB sucks. Alot of the shit there is inaccurate or just not true.

Yeh, but I read the Costner thing elsewhere too, so I tried to search for it, and didn’t bother looking past IMDB

Well, QT must have been high when he was considering Kevin Costner

…nevermind

[quote=“Ify”]
[quote=“young_master”]
[/quote]

Yes he wanted Warren Beatty, but he also considered Keven Costner. Check your facts before you post!

EDIT: Kevin Costner was also considered for the title role of “Bill”, but he turned it down to do Open Range (2003) instead. - taken from IMDB
[/quote]

I wouldn’t consider IMDB as a fact! Furthermore, I don’t appreciate you being so rude. This is a forum to discuss things. It’s not a presidential debate where facts are required. Get over it… DORK

[quote=“young_master”]
[quote=“Ify”]
[quote=“young_master”]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn’t consider IMDB as a fact! Furthermore, I don’t appreciate you being so rude. This is a forum to discuss things. It’s not a presidential debate where facts are required. Get over it… DORK
[/quote]

Yeh but when you say things make sure you ain’t talking out of your ass. You can’t just say things which aren’t true, you’ll mislead people. And come on, you can think of a better word than dork can’t you??

derK?

yeah boy Kevin Costner plays Buck ;D

nah I’d rather choose Michael Bowen

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
Well, QT must have been high when he was considering Kevin Costner

…nevermind
[/quote]

Good dialog....strange camera angles.....GREAT make-up.

He could have pulled off being any Tarantino character.