The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Keep In Contact - Benny Chan, Louis Koo, Nick Cheung

Now the “Japanese” are remaking Mr. Hollywood himself. Next to the Andrew Lau / Donnie Yen pairing Hong Kong Vice and the Oceans 11 in Macau rififi, this movie is proclaimed as asian Cellular:

[quote]I was testing scenes from the film “Keep In contact” directed by Chen Musheng in the last few days. I also participated in the the test scenes in a scene where we have to drive against the freeway traffic. On location, the car I drove heading against traffic flow with many cars coming towards me while manuvering left and right between the cars…

But rest assured the Koo fans, because the director, staff and myself already have long hours of meeting discussion so the risk is minimal. People in each position knows clearly of their boundary, what they can and cannot do. All prepared waiting for the official filming to begin so everything can run smoothly! It’s the same with everything! One shouldn’t take lightly to heart even with what you do best.[/quote]

So, who’s behind that stuff ? Bruce Law ? Joe Chu ? Rémy Julienne ?!

Hang By A Hair

MORE PHOTOS FROM LOUIS KOO’S BLOG - SCENE BREAKDOWN

Facing Challenge-

MORE PHOTOS FROM LOUIS KOO’S BLOG- SCENE BREAKDOWN

Warm

Be Prepared

Looks like “Initial D”, but with more action.

I don’t know anything about the original, sorry, but if this is a movie about racing and spectacular car-crashes, count me in.

You dunno the Statham movie ?

It had some car chases and explosions out of nowhere, but it was more of a popcorn - thriller filler, nothing really spectacular.

[quote=“Contrai”]

[/quote]

That’s some impressive special effects work there ;D

And in these cgi days I’m not even kidding :-[