The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

KB Vol.2 pictures?

What is the best place to get KB Vol.2 pictures?

I’m looking for a cool pic of Esteban Vihaio with his book and the cigarette.

isn’t there a site somewhere that has freeze-framed every pic from the whole movie, i remember when i saw this was done for Vol.1?..

whats up sly cat? i did the caps for kb vol 1, and 2 will be coming eventually. in actuality, there are 29.9fps times 60 seconds per minute times 111 minutes = 199134 frames in the entire movie. i did ~580 screen caps, so your math was a little wrong 8)

Heres the link to your Esteban pics: http://www.mondore.com/g1tf/kb2archive/

Theyll only be up for a week at best because im gogin to do the whole movie and set it up like the pulp and vol1 are.

Thank you very much, DarkEclipse!

ah, so that was you who did the KB Vol.1 caps? Great job! I couldnt remember the word “caps”, im not a native speaker, but now i know what frame really means! ;D

caps is short for captures

How long have you been doing these for Dark Eclipse?

Looks like loooooooooooong, painstaking time.

Cool PF pics though!

[quote=“MissMacbeth”]
How long have you been doing these for Dark Eclipse?

Looks like loooooooooooong, painstaking time.

Cool PF pics though!
[/quote]

It takes me about three to five tiimes the length of the movie to do a full set of captures. my first was transformers the movie :)

You can make your own screen captures from DVDs by using InterVideo's WinDVD and just press P while the movie is playing or paused. Me though, I go through the movie frame by frame and pick the best ones. The captures are at full DVD res and saved as either jpegs or bitmaps.

hey, do you own Female Convict Scorpion: Prisoner 701 on dvd or if you downloaded it could you make caps from it? because if so, i have two requests…

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
hey, do you own Female Convict Scorpion: Prisoner 701 on dvd or if you downloaded it could you make caps from it? because if so, i have two requests…
[/quote]

No can do. That movie was far before my time and it’s foreign cinema. I’m 19 :slight_smile:

This probably hasn’t got anything to do with the thread, but I have never seen this pic before and just wanted to share it with you’s…

Is that Uma’s stunt double?