Kb fan art

Never too late to make some new stuffs, right?

Only this doodle…

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19668325/

:slight_smile:

Hi, I thought this place could brought alive a bit, so I decided to register and post some of my drawings here. Although I’m not particularly fond of Tarantino movies in general, I am a fan of Kill Bill.

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]

The likeness in this is AMAZING, espeacially Oren.

Thanks, don’t worry, there’s better to come.

Nice.

pwned^

those are really well drawn you should start drawing on unlined paper maybe even kanvases and adding some color cause u got soome talent there.

You Definatly have an amazing talent.

You should maybe draw a battle scene. Oh maybe Oren vs Bride.

[quote=“Jjp”]
those are really well drawn you should start drawing on unlined paper maybe even kanvases and adding some color cause u got soome talent there.
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree.

Thanks a lot, guys, but I’m no artist. This just sprang out of watching Kill Bill for umpteenth time, I don’t usually draw anything else. And I’ve already made several more in my notebook, so sorry about the lines, they never bother me. And I tend not to draw fights since they are usually blurry, but I’ll try soon. Btw, is there any way to increase the resolution? They tend to shrink when I attach them.

those pics look exact.

Very nice shading.

Thanks, though these aren’t as good.

the crazy 88 one fuckin sick.

u ever do ne otha tarantino like pulp fiction or RD?

Uh, no, only Kill Bill, sorry. You see, I only saw Pulp Fiction (and I liked it) but only Kill Bill inspires me to do this for some reason. But… does Rocky count?

that kill bill is really good and the rocky is cool did u ever think about doing a comic book like ur own little sequel to kill bill but in comic style?