Kb fan art

Made this in school. Everyone keeps telling me that they can’t see what’s happening. Maybe I went a bit too far with some of that black background crap.

And as a bit bigger.

(Making one of Reservoir Dogs in school now, is a bit crappy, made in a hurry.)

I like it, but Bill’s hand needs to be more clear.

Here’s another fan art pic I stumbled upon:

cool, never seen kill bill 2 artwork

These are awesome, keep em coming. :slight_smile:

[quote=“mr. Crazi”]
Made this in school. Everyone keeps telling me that they can’t see what’s happening. Maybe I went a bit too far with some of that black background crap.

And as a bit bigger.

(Making one of Reservoir Dogs in school now, is a bit crappy, made in a hurry.)

[/quote]

Whoa! If that looked more like Kiddo, it would be a masterpiece, nobody ever realizes how hard these black and white pattern pics are to draw. (Are they? I actually don’t know, seems hard to me). Anyway I like it a lot.

[quote=“Bleach”]Whoa! If that looked more like Kiddo, it would be a masterpiece, nobody ever realizes how hard these black and white pattern pics are to draw. (Are they? I actually don’t know, seems hard to me). Anyway I like it a lot.[/quote]

Luckily for me, I had the black and white frame for model, but doing it only with black and white changes it A LOT. After I painted that, I tried to spot the exact frame I did it from, but it’s really impossible to find.

So it’s not that hard the way our class did it.

Some more:

The 5678’s have their fans too ;D

wow…i guess they didn’t need the Vonage comercials to boost their popularity. The black and white Bride picture makes beatrix look a little like a…Man.

the BW Uma looks very nice except for the face… but the details are awesome

this is Budd made using mouse, kinda tricky

and QT

I usually wouldn’t say art made on a computer is ART, but that must’ve took some intense planning to make Budd out of keyboard symbols.

Lots of art is created on the computer. Songs, movies, and lots of other works, whether it be in whole or partial form, are made or processed on a computer. Art is usually the personal interpretation of the person, but i dont think works made on a computer disqualifies it as art.

[quote=“mr. Crazi”]
Everyone keeps telling me that they can’t see what’s happening.

Maybe I went a bit too far with some of that black background crap.

And as a bit bigger.

[/quote]Background looks fine to me. I guess the whole piece is a bit confusing coz Bill’s hand is not enough highlighted. Fine art tho :wink:

[color=purple]I found these on a website:

awesome! the first one is fu#king sweet! It almost makes me wish the bride’s jumpsuit was not 100% based on bruce lee’s jumpsuit; because i like the black with yellow stripe.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
awesome! the first one is fu#king sweet! It almost makes me wish the bride’s jumpsuit was not 100% based on bruce lee’s jumpsuit; because i like the black with yellow stripe.
[/quote]
Yeah, they are awesome. The black jumpsuit looks really good!

The Powerpuff Girls Kill Bill image is funny, yet wrong :smiley: The other two images are cool, too.

[quote=“deadpool247”]
The Powerpuff Girls Kill Bill image is funny, yet wrong :smiley: The other two images are cool, too.
[/quote]
The Powerpuff girls are so cute! Haha

[quote=“mr. Crazi”]
Luckily for me, I had the black and white frame for model, but doing it only with black and white changes it A LOT. After I painted that, I tried to spot the exact frame I did it from, but it’s really impossible to find.

So it’s not that hard the way our class did it.
[/quote]

Is it a Lino print (i.e. where you’ve got to carve out the image)? Either way I like it, very atmospheric and cool…

[quote=“Jot”]
Is it a Lino print (i.e. where you’ve got to carve out the image)? Either way I like it, very atmospheric and cool…
[/quote]

Well, we got pick our own black and white picture (with a lot of gray in them). Then we just siplifyed it with a pen drawing over the A5-sized image so we could see what we should leave as white and what paint black.

How we copied the image to a larger paper is simply a square-biggening (no idea what it’s english name could be). Just squared the small image with about 1 cm x 1 cm and the bigger … I don’t know… perhaps with 3 cm x 3 cm -sized squares, and painted the picture according the squares.