The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Kb fan art

For me I’m a girl! we’re talking it’s cute to talk

I agree

Make also feel good

you two should definitly hook up

and take pictures

[quote=“FedayKinn”]
HOLY SHiT man 8)I like ur style: looks like pro stuffs!!!
[/quote]

The guy is pretty good, but the blurriness takes away from the image. You should brighten the colors and do more with the text.

Well it’s not really supposed to be colorful and bright. And that fucking bluriness isn’t my fault. I dono why it wen’t blurry when I put it on the site. But it’s crystal clear if I don’t upload it anywhere. Sorry if I fucked up your eyes peoples.

You need to work on saving .jpegs…it’s not hard but you should read a tutorial online or buy a book.

Naw. I don’t care about this stuff that much.

Haha, cat girl Bride and O-Ren…

Hey cross0ver, you got that nice picture with those “Kill Bill Cat Girls” in wallpaper-size, say, something like 1024*768?

Do you have others pictures I like manga pictures?

Please use this topic for KB Fan Art.

Ask your other stuff in the Chat board. Thanx

I was meaning manga pictures of Kill Bill Cat Girls

Manga, you mean just black and white? Nope, sorry, I can try to change it in photoshop tho.

Here’s a wallpaper size (click the thumbnail):

too cute!

I wish I had a poster of that! My bedroom is covered in Anime drawings Ive done. I would show them to you guys, but Im computer illiterate, as I said.

Http://www.fear-of-bliss.org/killbill.html

(The Official Kill Bill Fan Art Fanlisting - Please Join!)

[quote]My bedroom is covered in Anime drawings Ive done. I would show them to you guys, but Im computer illiterate, as I said. [/quote]

No, you just want to evade negative comments.

No, Im serious! Can anyone tell me how to post photos! ??? I can barely use the internet! Im sad!

I register with Http://www.photobucket.com , it’s free and it allows you to upload photos. All you have to do is post the [img] tag :o) hope that helps.