Kb fan art

do you have the footage that was filmed?

I’m afraid the person who owned the camera stayed with it. I didn’t really care, I had purposely made it so that it wouldn’t be chosen.

But if your interested it was a short (5-10 mins. maybe) film about the workstations in the computer room going nuts with a virus and physically trying to kill everyone (strangling with mouse cords, launching diskettes, CD’s, etc.). It was supposed to be scary.

haha sounds pretty cool.

Well, it sure was fun to make, not to mention watching.

what program did yous use to edit it?

Ha, no I did not edit it. We just filmed the scenes in the computer room in correct order and presented it as it was. I did not know how to use software like Windows Movie Maker or anything back then. However, you do know I have edited many clips from Kill Bill with the programme, which I have on youtube.

yes i seen them you posted them on here ahaha not editing them that brings me back to the days where i use to edit on vcrs when i was like 11 that was not fun and took up alot of time.

wtf are vcrs? what does it stand for?

a Videocassette recorder VCR plays vhs (Video Home System) tapes.

awwwww…OK. Thanks.

I managed to follow up.

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]
damn good!

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]
I liked the other one eye shot better, I think. It’s a different one isn’t it?

great work!

[quote=“Tristan”]
[/quote]
This one is the part where she stands on top of a hill looking down on Elle and Budd, however it has been downsized so you can’t appreciate it very well. The last one (where she’s smeared with dirt too) is when she stares at Elle with Budd’s sword.

Thanks guys.

Btw, most of my drawings are downsized on this forum for some reason. If you want to see them in full resolution go here

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://forums.filefront.com/graphics-de … tches.html”>http://forums.filefront.com/graphics-department/301776-hand-drawn-sketches.html</LINK_TEXT>

Hey do you think I should get a deviantart account and put my drawings there?

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]

yeaa…and that is kick ass.

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]
yes you should

she looks somewhat masculine on that pic…the posture is pretty cool, but the facial expression is weird. no offense, but you’ve done better.

[quote=“Tristan”]
damn good!

[/quote]

Wooow! Youre fukin great! Im gonna post my stuff sooner or later…!

I know I’ve done better, but sometimes I just can’t figure out a particular photo, believe me it was extremely hard to make, and I couldn’t just discard it with that great body. Thanks guys (and gal), here’s more.

[quote=“Ronja”]
Im gonna post my stuff sooner or later…!
[/quote]
yeah please do so…

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]

[/quote]

pretty cool. good job starv’marv’ !