Just Noticed This

He’s Mr. Pink cause he’s a faggot, alright?

[quote=“Dead_Nigga_Storage”]
or MAYBE…Mr. Pink’s real name is Pink! In fact in the early draft script it mentions his real name is Pink Pattori!

…I hope my sarcasm wasn’t too subtle
[/quote]

His real name is Pink? He is mayby refering to Pink Floyd?

[quote=“Ify”]
I was watching Parkinson the other day (A British talk show) and it was an Mohammed Ali special (1971). Anyway, Parkinson asked Ali “Some people do they claim they can beat you, do they try to fight you?” and Ali replied "Even if he dreams it he better wake up and appologise. Well did QT take this line from Ali to use in Reservoir Dogs or is this like a known saying which people use?
[/quote]

Oh I just noticed your post, never hangd around this topic. But to answer to your question, this is a very famous Ali quote (at least for every Ali fans like I am). So I guess Tarantino must know it or must have heard about it.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Oh I just noticed your post, never hangd around this topic. But to answer to your question, this is a very famous Ali quote (at least for every Ali fans like I am). So I guess Tarantino must know it or must have heard about it.
[/quote]

Thank Yooouuu!!

Ahah, no need to thank me, you deserve an answer after three years, four even we can say since you posted it in january. I guess it reveals that there aren’t true Ali lovers in here ;D

Yeah, wow, it’s been four years since I posted that. Can’t believe it’s been so long, I’ve been awaiting a response, and have been dreaming of this day ever since ;D I can now die, my life is complete ;D

Whoa there mate. Sarcasm has it’s limits. Who the fuck could die happy before seeing Inglourious Basterds?

Inglourious Basterds is gonna suck… there I said it!

>:D

Go ahead and get out of the gene pool now.

Fine…

Don’t forget that Tarantino breaks the time continuity.

That scene is after the name giving scene, where Joe gives the name of the Dogs, in real time, IMHO.