The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Is Tarantino in Vol. 2?

I noticed at the bar in Mexico when the old man says to the Bride, “Bill shot you in the head” that it looks like Tarantino with make-up. Is that him? Sorry if this was addressed already but I couldn’t find it.

[quote]I noticed at the bar in Mexico when the old man says to the Bride, “Bill shot you in the head” that it looks like Tarantino with make-up. Is that him? Sorry if this was addressed already but I couldn’t find it.[/quote]

No that’s not him. From memory i don’t even remember it looking like him. Tarantino was supposed to be the dubbed voice of pei mei, but as pei mei’s voice is now subtitled, he no longer is.

[quote]I noticed at the bar in Mexico when the old man says to the Bride, “Bill shot you in the head” that it looks like Tarantino with make-up. Is that him? Sorry if this was addressed already but I couldn’t find it.[/quote]

thats the McGraw Sherrif actor Michael Parks

[quote]

thats the McGraw Sherrif actor Michael Parks[/quote]

Serious?

I didn’t saw that. Good job with the make up.

I think someone is having you on…

Yeah… supposedly Michael Parks is awesome in this role. He’s one of the roles I’m most looking forward to. Well, him along with the Bride, Bill, Budd, Elle Driver, Karen Wong, Pei Mai… well… all of the parts, really.

Okay… I’ve got nothing.

w[quote]

Serious?

I didn’t saw that. Good job with the make up.[/quote]

Um…not really. I could tell that it was some white guy painted brown to look like a Mexican.

he’s Esteban, the pimp of the mexican whorehouse. that’s where “malaguena salerosa” will play on the soundtrack

That guy in the bar looks nothing like Quentin Tarantino!!!

Tarantino was originally gonna play Pai Mei, but couldn’t after he got into the groove of directing the movie. Then Gordan Liu took over. Then they decided to subtitle it, and he no longer has a role in it

[quote]Tarantino was originally gonna play Pai Mei, but couldn’t after he got into the groove of directing the movie. Then Gordan Liu took over. Then they decided to subtitle it, and he no longer has a role in it[/quote]

Am i hearing an echo?

[quote]w

Um…not really. I could tell that it was some white guy painted brown to look like a Mexican.[/quote]

I saw that it was a white guy, but I didn’t saw that it was Micheal Parks.

on yahoo, the movie mom review said that tarantino’s voice dubbed pai mei’s. i think they reviewed the movie without seeing it. isnt that some shit.

on yahoo, the movie mom review said that tarantino’s voice dubbed pai mei’s. i think the reviewed the movie without seeing it. isnt that some shit.

Now that many of you have seen volume 2, could you please answer the question of whether or not Quentin Tarantino is in Volume 2 ??

I didnt spot him anywhere in it.

He’s a Crazy 88 corpse in vol.1, but that’s pretty much it as far as QT cameos.

I saw him…he was hiding behind one of the palm trees smokin a blunt. I ain’t kidding.

i think he should have been the voice. it would have made the chapter oh so more enjoyable

No, and I’m glad he isn’t. I tend to look forward to his cameos, but when all of the news for the past year at least revolved around him playing or dubbing Pai Mei, I really wanted it to be false. And I’m glad it didn’t happen. The whole sequence is perfect WITH Gordon Lui and subtitled. The dialogue and delivery was funny enough as it was, it didn’t need to be raped with a dub.

So…wait…he was a corpse in Vol. 1? It would be cool if someone would forward me a pic of that…and I could have sworn I heard something about quentin being in 2…besides the dubbing thing, which obviously didn’t happen