The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Introducing: The Deuce

The one thing missing from The Deuce are amazon links, that can be a pretty hefty job, to place amazon link on every film page.

I miss the zombie talk. Anyone that loves zombies just as me - email me!

And if you wanna kill zombies with me on Left 4 Dead, send me an x-box 360 request. Tag: Jo So Cool.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
The one thing missing from The Deuce are amazon links, that can be a pretty hefty job, to place amazon link on every film page.
[/quote]

there should be amazon links on most dvd pages, or yesasia links. but yes it’s a huge job, the number of movies the deuce covers is just too much for a guy like me to patrol and add links to… but it’s alright.

and yeah, QT likes the page, and I hope to present some evidence in the near future

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
He asked one of the guy working for him to buy a t-shirt or whatever it was, from The Deuce store.
[/quote]

Cool, imagine if he wears it the same amount of times he wore that RR/QT shirt. The traffic would be astronomical. :smiley:

[quote]He asked one of the guy working for him to buy a t-shirt or whatever it was, from The Deuce store[/quote]

You didnt give him one?? After all he’s done for cinema ???

The Deuce is a very cool site. And I really really like the look. It’s beautiful man! 8)

[quote=“nublob”]
You didnt give him one?? After all he’s done for cinema ???
[/quote]

Ahah, you think I’m in contact with him and that I can give him one face to face ? ;D

Btw I think he’d prefer to buy it anyway to support the site. It’s not like he has no money.

just thought of something, the reason the deuce might be doing better then qta is because qt has 6 films (including ib) where the deuce has allot more to view, but tbh their forum is pretty poor

poor in which way?

btw I just noticed tha tsomething’s wrong with my numbers. yes, swdb and the deuce are growing a bit faster currently, but somehow i dont know how google analytics is arriving at these numbers… so false alarm :wink:

You should make a shirt like Grindhouse. QTAs/Deuce back to back and then have Pete’s face and Sebby Bear’s face in the back kissing.

;D

You’re so odd.

"404 NOT FOUND"

Is this happening to anyone else?

NOTE: The site is being switched to a new server. It should be back soon. Just keep checking in every few hours.

I think your site should have a page dedicated to Miss Bette Davis.

My opinion anyways.

[quote=“Pete”]
NOTE: The site is being switched to a new server. It should be back soon. Just keep checking in every few hours.
[/quote]

Wipes brow

[i]Whew!

We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages :slight_smile:

I truly love The Deuce. Alot of passion went into this project. Its exactly what I wanted it to be.

(cue love music)

runs through goldenweed in sunshine with huge D logo

Wanted to share this with the other guys there:

Man, 1 more week til I finally get the computer to myself again (I kinda lucked out only having 1 kid, my niece, over this summer rather than including her half-siblings) but I’ve been FEENIN’ to get back at doing reviews and making vids again. IT’S BEEN TOO DAMN LONG!!!

Oh, and thanks so much for the site, guys.

Sounds great dude. Your work is welcome as always!

The Deuce is a great place, you did an amazing work, Pete and you got a small community of hardcore fans of the website now. But that place is really masculine, ahaha. Don’t take it as an offense, I think it fits perfectly the male sweating macho style of grindhouse movies ;D

I didnt aim for it to be that kind of forum at all. I guess that kind of cinema is a largely male interest, but I would love it if more girls were into those movies. I like having diff people to talk to in there. I guess its just not their cup of tea. Hopefully as the place goes on, more female fans will join up.