The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Introducing: The Deuce

THE DEUCE FORUM IS NOW LIVE:

http://exploitation.tarantino.info/forum/

We’re still working out some technical things on the main site/forum. Seb has done a great job on them so far, Im sure he’ll have it running smoothly soon!

Hope to see youze guys in there!

Beautiful. Love it. 8)

Thanks Scar! :slight_smile:

It’s like a mini-christmas up in this bitch :stuck_out_tongue: always wanted to say up in this biiiatch! whatahelldoesitmean?

Imamemberomygawdfuckinkoooolcandthefuckinggangbangimsoexcitedlovetheforumpetes-ta!

Damn kid! Youre gonna burst a blood vessel! Take your ritalin! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
It’s like a mini-christmas up in this bitch :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

That’s what I’m sayin! ;D

Is it already in the main search engines like google and yahoo? Nothing comes up when I search it.

Im signed up…see ya on the deuce everybody!

Bump for those who still don’t know about the forum

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Is it already in the main search engines like google and yahoo? Nothing comes up when I search it.
[/quote]

Very IMPORTANT, Pete. Do your best.

A year later (Almost to the day) had to make a tribute vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cfpD8c9vO0

Since this was the place of origin, might as well give a mini-celebration at the place where it all started 8) Thanks Seb & Pete.

glad y’all like it… it’s really grown into something great. and currently, it has 2-digit growth rates (just like the SWD) as opposed to the QTA’s 2-digit falling rate

is this site dropping rates?! why?! this, imdb, the deuce and swd are the best movie sites on the net. FACT!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
glad y’all like it… it’s really grown into something great. and currently, it has 2-digit growth rates (just like the SWD) as opposed to the QTA’s 2-digit falling rate
[/quote]

Is it? I thought it was doing great, considering what you wrote just a few weeks ago:

[quote]I’ve been running this place for 8 years now, I’ve developed not only a feeling for when the website does well, i also have numbers, and statistics and so forth, and to tell you one thing: the website isn’t “dead” just because there aren’t as many trolls here anymore, that’s simply not true. in it’s 8 year history the tarantino archives hasn’t ever had as many visitors[/quote]

I always said this site is dropping numbers though, at least from the forum visits we get every day. We used to have an average of 100-150 persons online daily. Look at the numbers now. :-</E>

yeah it’s doing great, but when i put the 3 stats side by site, it’s been falling this week, but only down to the normal level :wink: slow news week…

yeah forum visits aren’t too great… i wonder what’s going wrong there…

I’m threatening anyone who visits the forum with bodily harm.

what’s nice about the deuce is its popularity even at this stage of its development. it’s still rough around the edges yet there’s so much to discover. pete really did a great job there. even Tarantino likes it!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
even Tarantino likes it!
[/quote]

How do you know?

He asked one of the guy working for him to buy a t-shirt or whatever it was, from The Deuce store.