Interesting theory

I think QT has always said that he feels certain kinds of films are more resonant when told in novel form (Dogs, Pulp, Kill Bill). Death Proof really wouldnt have gained anything if the second half took place before the first half (maybe if it had been the origin of Mike story, where he gor his scar etc. but its not) Theyre basically the same story, its just in the second half Mike has the tables turned on him. The Hunter becomes the hunted.

People should just accept the movie how it is instead of trying to twist it to be something its not. Its kinda stupid.

Yeah I guess the movie is sorta stupid. lol

Nah, I Like it even if Mike’s actions (murdeer suspect) make zero sense in the second half.

I didnt say the movie was stupid, I said people making up theories that its another non linear story when its obviously not was stupid.

Also, Mikes actions in the second half made sense to me. In the first half he was methodical and he did his homework on the girls thoroughly. Thats why it worked out as planned.

In the second half, Mikes sexual/psychotic urges got the best of him (see the foot touching scene), he didnt plan it out well enough. He made mistakes and he got fucked up because of it.

Mike was more like a real life psycho than a movie psycho. He wasnt a simple black and white character at all.

LOL, of course I know you didnt say that!

The part about Mike I dont get in the second half, unless he was wanting to get caught which would also explain why he now drinks and in turns fucks up, is why after fucking with this set of girls and possibly killing Zoe does he get out and give the girls a real good look at his scar face to say goodbye? Its only been six months its not gonna be hard for the police to put a name to ol scar face!

Im thinking though, Mike being the PUSSY that he is, might actually be feeling a lot of guilt over killing those first girls. After he got his rocks off he was filled with remorse! Then he would drink himself to sleep every night and work all day in a disposable cup factory in Tennessee. Its a shame really, all Mike wanted was a little fun with the girls, they just had to be BITCHES!

He always drank. He just didnt drink the night he killed the first group of girls because he wouldve been arrested for DUI. He got off because the only proof they had to go on was the drunk/high girls hit HIM. Earl McGraw had a sixth sense that Mike was a killer, but he didnt want to bother pursuing it.

I dont think he felt guilty over killing the other girls, he just didnt want to do another head on collision because he probably wouldve been arrested. Also, he probably thought Zoe was dead when he spun out. He definitely got off from what happened, thats why he was laughing and all happy before Kim shot him. He had shot his goo by that point. Thats why he was all fucked up when they started chasing him, he was spent.

Well, I dont know about him drinking before but if you say so.

Still Mike must have known he would be arrested after this stunt. You dont think he would have? His mug is pretty easy to describe.