Interested in film but

I do think that often Hollywood producers/directors sell their soul just to make some money, but that’s not always the case. And there still are a lot of good movies that are Hollywood and Independent either way

I’m writing a screenplay and if it ever gets made, what really matters to me is the story. Hollywood or Independent. Sure it’s gonna get changed etc., but which ever venue brings it across the best is what counts for me. Come to think about it, I’d rather go Independent.

yeah, It doesn’t really matter if a film is independent or not, as long as it’s a good movie, doesn’t bore the audience and is well acted and directed.

I’d like to make a movie but everyone I write seems to have aliens, robots and lots of ammo. Way out of my budget.

then right a movie about the fast paced life of buying/selling second hand clothes

call it Flea Market Fags 2004 EXTREME EDITION!

[quote=“Joseph”]
then right a movie about the fast paced life of buying/selling second hand clothes
[/quote]

That’s a great idea.

It can be a horror movie about an egyptian who died and all his things went to goodwill. Now he’s back from the dead to retrieve his necktie collection and other assorted articles of clothing. Now detective Wallace Stone must put the pieces together before there is a closet full of corpses.

I’ll call it “It Came Back For its Junk”.

A scene from It Came Back For its Junk.

“Why is everyone of the bodies missing a piece of clothing. I got it! It must be the spirit of an egyptian dead guy who came back for his clothes so that he can take them with him into the afterlife! Why didn’t I think of it earlier.”

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!

(seriously, that made me laugh)

Ahhh…I see…Your future…A great screenwriter! Seriously, your’a a funny guy! ;Dlolololol!!!

Don’t worry Water2Nut can be a major bitch, just some loser who comes on these boards and brags about his shit. Don’t mind what he says.