I'm Obsessed

It just hit me. Right at this very moment. I am obsessed with this film. Very obsessed. Every time I go on the internet the first thing I do is look up news on Kill Bill. I’ve seen the film 8 times in theaters. I paid $200 for the Japanese box set. I bought a region free dvd player just to have the Japanese version. I started getting into old Kung Fu and Samurai films. As well as some Spaghetti Westerns. I got $100 from my dad for my birthday and I immediatly went out and bought all the action figures.

I love this movie. Everything about it. The performances, the action, the dialogue, the emotional payoff at the end.

You know what the only difference between you and me is? YOU have the money to be obsessive over something.

You don’t like to get your fudge packed? That’s what all the cool kids are doin nowadays.

Don’t know what happened to my erotic lesbian signature. Dead Nigga’s ain’t workin either. And my avatar was the shit also

I bet Mein Fuhrer Seb axed it due to vaginal content. *Sigh8

Are you from San Francisco? Because that Fudge comment isn’t too far from the truth there…

I am from Carolina, NOrth to be ExAct. I live aBoVe yOU litErallY aND mETaPhysically SpeakInG. nANOO nan00

Nanoo indeed…

But I’m moving to CA on the 12th of June. You know, the state where the REAL cool people live?

clap clap clap

that’s great news, i’ll be sure to write it down in my diary

i can feel some negative waves in the air

I’ll negative wave you!

[quote]It just hit me. Right at this very moment. I am obsessed with this film. Very obsessed. Every time I go on the internet the first thing I do is look up news on Kill Bill. I’ve seen the film 8 times in theaters. I paid $200 for the Japanese box set. I bought a region free dvd player just to have the Japanese version. I started getting into old Kung Fu and Samurai films. As well as some Spaghetti Westerns. I got $100 from my dad for my birthday and I immediatly went out and bought all the action figures.

I love this movie. Everything about it. The performances, the action, the dialogue, the emotional payoff at the end.[/quote]

you forgot the awesome music you asshole

;D

thanks. Yes the music. Can’t forget the music

That reminds me, I gotta finish reading Battle Royale this weekend because school is over in 2 days and my friend wants it back. Only 500 more pages to go…

[quote]That reminds me, I gotta finish reading Battle Royale this weekend because school is over in 2 days and my friend wants it back. Only 500 more pages to go…[/quote]

What is Battle Royale about?

www.battleroyalefilm.net

oh, its based on the film. i thought there was another Battle Royale about WW2.

Actually, the film is based on the book. There’s also a couple of Manga (Japanese graphic novels) that are out.

[quote]Actually, the film is based on the book. There’s also a couple of Manga (Japanese graphic novels) that are out.[/quote]

And a damn good book it is.

why the fuck would you READ Battle Royale!!?

(lazy ass speaking here)

I’ve just started reading the book and I’m finding it a good read so far. :slight_smile:

I’m on page 250 right now and it’s real kickass. Too bad I have to give it back tomorrow. I guess i’ll have to finish reading it at the bookstore. :stuck_out_tongue: