If you had one wish what would it be?

no strings attached what would it be? whatever you want it can be a impossible as you want or as simple just say it… for me it would be world peace

That you would stop with these crap ass threads.

Join another forum.

Seriously.

One wish-run the world(Laughs like satan)j/k I would probably wish to have 10 million(or more)

10 more wishes. If you where aloud to. Which reminds, anyone seen the wish episode of the twilight zone from season 2? Cant remember the name of the episode, but it was great.

Hmm…feels like I remember it

I wish I had two boners.

World peace, I guess.

Either the power to control time, or to have a computer brain and a usb port in my head so that I could download information instead of having to actually learn it.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Either the power to control time, or to have a computer brain and a usb port in my head so that I could download information instead of having to actually learn it.
[/quote]

Were you watching PBS?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Were you watching PBS?
[/quote]

Maybe…

I wish I lived in LA and had a job of my dream.

You’re not the only one lol

Eastern: I checked out your site but its filled with some weird language. Cant understand it. What is that? Mongolian?

Cyrillic. Slavic or Russian.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I wish I had two boners.
[/quote]

Me too.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Eastern: I checked out your site but its filled with some weird language. Cant understand it. What is that? Mongolian?
[/quote]

[quote=“Dstryed_Btch”]
Russian.
[/quote]

A hot chick, with a lot of money, who liked weird movies and who would instigate the lovemakin’ times occasionally.

I’m just tellin’ it like it is. That’s like one wish to handle everything.

Could you do with just an alright chick with a little money who likes weird movies and would occasionally instigate the lovemakin’? :smiley:

[quote=“pantsman”]
A hot chick, with a lot of money, who liked weird movies and who would instigate the lovemakin’ times occasionally.

I’m just tellin’ it like it is. That’s like one wish to handle everything.
[/quote]

How about a hot chick who likes weird movies and rapes you? Oh, and you better pony up the dough, boy…

…cause 6" heels and balls don’t mix!

[quote=“Geoi”]
Could you do with just an alright chick with a little money who likes weird movies and would occasionally instigate the lovemakin’? :smiley: [/quote]Hey, it’s definitely a start ;D

[quote=“Dstryed_Btch”]
How about a hot chick who likes weird movies and rapes you? Oh, and you better pony up the dough, boy…

…cause 6" heels and balls don’t mix!
[/quote]I’ve been around the internet long enough and have seen enough pictures to know that the last statement is 100% true :’(