If Bette Davis were a Basterd

[quote=“Pete”]

Really, what other things have I really pissed people off about? Nothing.
[/quote]

Ohhh, I’m not touching THAT one. Just quit getting all mardy about shit. Cyd is much like KT, only she can REALLY get nasty. Believe me. She will make you want to throw your monitor at a small animal. You don’t wanna go there. Just stick to talking movies, it’s what you do best, and don’t fall for the shit anymore.

No one is ever going to stick up for you if you keep walking straight into it, and in turn, inviting it.

Pete, regarding this Jasmine… that’s a name that has cropped up. Geoi (during our bitch slap days) referred to me Yasmin and then as Pete :slight_smile: So i guess this Yasmin/Jasmin has to show up to dispell the second accuation :slight_smile:

I’m neither Jasmin or yasmin, sorry to disappoint… and I sure as shit am not Pete… :slight_smile:

You can call me Tina Fey as that is apparently, according to Geoi, who I look like! (without palin specs)

[quote=“Geoi”]
Ohhh, I’m not touching THAT one. Just quit getting all mardy about shit. Cyd is much like KT, only she can REALLY get nasty. Believe me. She will make you want to throw your monitor at a small animal. You don’t wanna go there. Just stick to talking movies, it’s what you do best, and don’t fall for the shit anymore.

No one is ever going to stick up for you if you keep walking straight into it, and in turn, inviting it.
[/quote]

Cmon Geoi, thats just a way of getting Kilgore off the hook because youre his friend. Youre just protecting him for all the shit hes done in here that had nothing to do with the forums reason for being here. I really dont know why either. It must be a Texas thing. You guys share the same outlook on life or something.

I’m Pete. I’m not a follower of anyone in here except QT. I really dont care what people do in here. You can be gay, straight, into animals, fat, skinny, yellow, green, British, Somalian. Whatever. Just dont harass my ass ok? Thank you! Gracias! Merci Beaucoup

[quote=“Cyd”]
Pete, regarding this Jasmine… that’s a name that has cropped up. Geoi (during our bitch slap days) referred to me Yasmin and then as Pete :slight_smile: So i guess this Yasmin/Jasmin has to show up to dispell the second accuation :slight_smile:

I’m neither Jasmin or yasmin, sorry to disappoint… and I sure as shit am not Pete… :slight_smile:

You can call me Tina Fey as that is apparently, according to Geoi, who I look like! (without palin specs)
[/quote]

Tina Fey huh? Not bad! If youre cute, I can forgive you alot easier than if you were an ugly hag. Thats for sure! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pete”]
Cmon Geoi, thats just a way of getting Kilgore off the hook because youre his friend. Youre just protecting him for all the shit hes done in here that had nothing to do with the forums reason for being here. I really dont know why either. It must be a Texas thing. You guys share the same outlook on life or something.

I’m Pete. I’m not a follower of anyone in here except QT. I really dont care what people do in here. You can be gay, straight, into animals, fat, skinny, yellow, green, British, Somalian. Whatever. Just dont harass my ass ok? Thank you! Gracias! Merci Beaucoup

Tina Fey huh? Not bad! If youre cute, I can forgive you alot easier than if you were an ugly hag. Thats for sure! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’m not only trying to get KT “off the hook”. I don’t really see why he would be on the hook to begin with. Is he an asshole? Yes. You know, the world is full of them. It’d do no good to try and back you up when you retaliate at him the way you do. It’s like trying to keep a deer off the highway. Pointless.

He’s going to keep at it until he gets bored with you. And you don’t seem to be able to let him get bored. He’s not some evil monster. He’s just a typical alpha male. Guys like him are everywhere. He’s cool, funny, good-looking, talented, smart, and like a typical alpha male, he singles out the weak. It’s like a 6th sense. Quit being weak.

This thread was actually not that lame

hehe cant you guys see that you are not mad with each other!? Its the people in cannes who are going to watch this movie much sooner them us that you are mad with :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pete”]
You really gotta try to insult me as a man today huh? Thats what you guys are trying to do. Make me look like I’m weak? Goddamn. I really made an impact on this place. Im flattered.
[/quote]

Pete! Is that seriously how you see this? Or are you just fuckin with me? I was trying to help. Help you understand why things are what they are. You took it as a personal insult? Nothing could be further from the truth.

[quote=“Pete”]This is past ridiculous, I cant believe Im entertaining this shit. [/quote]

That was an acceptable response.

[quote=“Pete”]
Kilgores not an alpha male. Hes an alpha bitch to me. Noone ever will get me to change my opinion. Praise him all you want. Its NOT gonna happen.
[/quote]

Not trying to change your opinion. Just layin out the truth. This was really not an acceptable response.

[quote=“Pete”]
I really dont know wtf you guys are on me today for. Its amazing the shit Ive gone thru today in here. I feel like Im being subjected to online torture.
[/quote]

I won’t try to help anymore.

[quote=“Pete”]Youre admitting the fact Kilgores an A-1 asshole/jerk but Im at fault because I get pissed off because of it? OK. I dont think thats ever gonna change. I can ignore anything for so long. Then I just get sick of it. So whatever.[/quote]

Yeah, you don’t blame a wild snake for biting you if you pick it up. It’s the nature of things.

I just wanted to drop in to say HEY!

Betty is a bitch. Maybe its because she was a bastard. I dunno. My cats name is betty BTW and she is a right cunt.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
I just wanted to drop in to say HEY!

Betty is a bitch. Maybe its because she was a bastard. I dunno. My cats name is betty BTW and she is a right cunt.
[/quote]

Woah, hold your horses Seabiscuit! Bette played the bitch, but as a person she was misunderstood. I’m currently reading “Dark Victory” - I’m on page 5 - yes I bought it yesterday, and my consensus of opinion would be that it would make a great biopic. With Kate Winslet as Bette, NOT “Betty”.

Ive heard she was a bitch in real life but I have no clue actually. Many of those old time Hollywood people were bitches, men and ladies, I think because Hollywood was so powerful back then. They had more power than the mob and the studio heads ran everything including the police. Perhaps all the power made people think that they were all bitches or perhaps they actually were bitches. I have no idea but I did always get the impression that BETTE did think she was all that with a Big Kahuna Burger.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Ive heard she was a bitch in real life but I have no clue actually. Many of those old time Hollywood people were bitches, men and ladies, I think because Hollywood was so powerful back then. They had more power than the mob and the studio heads ran everything including the police. Perhaps all the power made people think that they were all bitches or perhaps they actually were bitches. I have no idea but I did always get the impression that BETTE did think she was all that with a Big Kahuna Burger.
[/quote]

Well in the “Golden Ages” - business was’ a boomin’!

This is where cinema became a powerhouse in the world, it influenced the entire world and changed it. Music, culture, you name it Hollywood was now a big part of America. Bette fought hard to get good starting roles, and she was hard with her directors because she wanted to make the greatest picture they could do - you could say she cared so much for her work and always did the best she could, I mean her 58 year old career would show that. In her last film she lingered on the set for a long time, she didn’t want the picture to end - she knew her life - which was her work was over…then she died of breast cancer in 1989. There hasn’t been another actress like her where her work meant everything to her - I dunno but that means something to me and I respect that.

(Insert tear drop here)

I don’t mind actresses being bitches and I don’t mind actors being bastards. I hear stories all the time how actors like Charles Bronson were real dickheads in everyday life and I say yeah, so what? He was bad ass and I would expect nothing less from a bad ass. Live mucho macho if you can get away with it. Steve McQueen was a reported asshole but he is still one of my favorite bad asses! The fact that he was a hard ass in real life just makes me respect him even more.

Bette may have been a bitch but she was still one good looking bitch in her day.

[quote=“Pete”]
Geoi: I actually tried to make up with Cyd only to have her attack me personally. Calling me a gay virgin or whatever she said. Thats not really what I was looking for in return.

Geoi, you know where Im coming from. Dont act like I’m the one who starts these things. Kilgore is every bit as responsible. I think even moreso because it is fucking clear as day the only reason he comes into this forum is to troll. Look up what a troll is. You’ll see what Im talking about.

I have nothing to apologize for. Whatever is between me and certain people Ive argued with is between us. Ive tried to be straight and fair with people in here. I’m not perfect. I get pissed off at things people say sometimes.

I guess Im in the minority because I really dont like Kilgore. Hes not funny to me. He has nothing in common with me as a person. I just think hes a loudmouth jerk who wants people online to like him and if they dont, he harasses/insults them. Maybe in person hes a different but what I know of him online, I dont really want to be friends with him. Im not going to change that opinion no matter what you guys say or do. You cant screw me over and harass me because Im not with you on this. I was here longer than most of you guys too (including Kilgore). So I do have some seniority regardless of what you think youre entitled to.

If people would keep personal/political/social issues out of the topics things would be fine. Geoi, me and you discussed that issue. But people like Kilgore turn this place into a personal issue forum. Its not about politics or social issues like popularity. Do you really think if my main goal was to be the most popular person in here I couldnt do it? That was never my goal as a member in here. Its always been about discussing QTs films and entertainment. Period. If you dont like that, then hit the bricks I guess. Live and be well.

I just want Kilgore to get off my back and stop using me as his reason to come in here or to provoke attacks. Its not worth his or my time. Just let it go please.
[/quote]

I know the name of a good Psychiatrist - Dr. Twiddlemyballs. He's European!